Drama

Chapter 21

In the bunker, the day after.

Sarah's POV

I can't stop thinking about how Jimmy must feel right now. I kissed someone else. I wish I could just talk to him. Tell him that I'm sorry. That I love him. But Dean has my phone and there's no way he'll let me see Jimmy. I'm lost in my thoughts when I hear someone knocking on the front door. No one ever knocks. I look at Dean who pulls his gun out of his pocket and gestures for me to keep quiet. He walks up the stairs, slowly opens the door and after he does, he grabs the person's jacket and puts the gun on his temple. Once he does, I immediately recognize the terrified boy looking at me.

Sam: Jimmy?

Dean: What the hell are you doing here?

Jimmy: I just want to talk. Please, don't shoot.

Dean: I'm not gonna shoot you, you idiot. He puts away his weapon. How did you find this place?

Jimmy: Sarah gave me her address when she moved.

Dean turns to me meaning to say 'Are you serious?'

Dean: Sarah what don't you understand in the words "secret bunker"?

Sarah: I trust him.

Dean: Yeah well anyway Jimmy you can't be here. Sarah's grounded.

Sarah: Dean wait. Please. This is important.

He hesitates but finally says: 5 minutes and he's gone.

Sarah: Thank you!

Dean: Five minutes, I mean it.

Jimmy comes downstairs with Dean. Sam and Dean sit down at the table while Jimmy and I sit on the stairsteps. We look at each other silently for a minute but then I hear Dean say " 4 minutes, you better start talking".

Sarah: Look I just wanted to say sorry—

Jimmy: Why?

Sarah: Why do I want to say sorry?

Jimmy: Why did you kiss Claire?

Sarah: I was drunk Jimmy.

Jimmy: Still, you kissed her! You almost never kiss me.

Sarah: It was one kiss--

Jimmy: Do you love her?

Sarah: Jimmy I... I'm not... I don't know who I am.

Jimmy: So you love her.

Sarah: Maybe. I don't know. I think.

Jimmy: But you said you loved me. Why would you say that and then kiss her? Why her Sarah?!

Sarah: Because she's the only one that doesn't make me feel like a freak! She makes me not be afraid. And I've always been afraid of eating. But not with her. She's everything I didn't know I was missing. When I'm with her, everything feels so perfect that I'm also terrified it could go away. And when I'm not with her, I want to be with her. I should've talked to you about it and for that, I am sorry. I said I loved you Jimmy and I do. I just don't think I love you in the same way. And you have every right to be pissed at me but please don't make me apologize for loving her because I'm not sorry and I would just hate it if I couldn't share my happiness with you. And I know it sounds stupid and I know it's naïve but it's just how I feel. Please just be happy for me. Please.