Consequences

The next morning, it's 10 am. Sam gently wakes Sarah and Claire up. They were curled up in the same bed. Sarah growls.

Sam: Come on, you'll sleep on the way. We have a lot to talk about once we get home.

They all get on the road. On the way, Sam and Dean force the hungover girls to eat. They drop Claire off at her college dorm. She thanks them for the drive, tells Dean to never call her and winks at Sarah. Sarah sleeps almost all the way home which leaves Krissy and the boys sitting in awkwardness. At one point, Dean says to Krissy: "Don't think we're not gonna talk about it because we are." Once they get home, Sam and Dean sit the girls down at the table. They don't waste time and immediately start scolding.

Dean: The hell were you thinking girls running off like that? Locking us in? Lying about where you were? I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am in the two of you! You know better than putting yourself in danger. Do you have any idea the kind of horror show we had going on in our heads?

Sarah: I'm sorry.

Dean: Sorry ain't gonna cut it kid. We're so far past that! You locked us in a room and stole a car!

Sam: You went to freaking Minnesota!

Dean: You got drunk.

Sarah: I know I'm not arguing. But you've got to admit you never let us do stuff. And I really wanted to go.

Sam: Don't turn this on us Sarah.

Sarah: Sorry.

Sam: You got anything to say Krissy?

Krissy: Nope.

Sam: Alright girls, you already know what you did wrong, so we need to talk consequences. Dean and I have been talking and we think that a nighttime spanking for a week suits the crime.

Sarah: What?!

Sam: We're also grounding you for a month. No phone, no friends, no nothing. Just us four and school. You understand me?

Sarah: What do you mean by a nighttime spanking?

Krissy: It's pretty explicit Sare.

Sarah: It's crazy!

Dean: I told you you'd be sorry, didn't I?

Sarah: Well yeah but-- 

Dean: Alright let's get on with it then. Sarah you're with Sam and Krissy you're with me.

Dean claps his hands together.

In Sarah's room. Sam sits on the bed.

Sarah: I'm sorry...?

Sam: Get over here.

Sarah: Sam.

Sam: Get. Over. My. Knee.

Sarah: Are you mad at me?

Sam: You bet I am Sarah!

Sarah: Okay.

Sam: Now get over here.

Sarah gets closer.

Sarah: Just so you know. It wasn't all for nothing. I had a really good night.

Sam: Yeah right. Over.

Sarah gets over Sam's knees and without even unbuttoning her jeans he yanks her pants down.