Sisters

Chapter 17

In the bunker. It's Friday and it's 4pm. Sam and Dean are doing research in the living room for a friend of Bobby's when the girls come in.

Sarah's POV

Sarah: Let me handle it. I whisper to Krissy.

Dean: Handle what? What did you do?

Sarah: We have an inquiry.

Sam: Do tell.

Sarah: Okay but you have to let me finish before saying no.

Dean: Spit it out.

Sarah: A few of my friends are spending the weekend in Illinois. Some of them are 18. Krissy is 18 and has a license so we could use Sam's truck to go if he agrees. And we wouldn't drink or do anything illegal. We would spend the 2 nights at my friend's place in Chicago.

Sam: Your friend's place or his parents'?

Sarah: His parents' obviously.

Sam: And they agreed?

Sarah: Yeah. I answer nervously. I'm completely aware that Dean can see right through me, but I give it a shot.

Dean: So, you wouldn't mind if we called them?

Sarah: Are you implying that I'm lying?

Dean: Except I'm not just implying anymore. I'm asking you. Are you lying to us?

Krissy: She's not lying. Thank god.

Sam: And what would you be doing there exactly?

Sarah: Just hanging out. Go to the beach, shop around a little, play cards, stuff like that.

Dean: Why is it I don't believe you?

Krissy: Well you've got serious trust issues for one.

Sarah: Yeah, what she said.

Sam: Girls look, even if his parents agreed, which is a big if, you still can't go spend the weekend at a stranger's house without an adult there.

Krissy: Hum hello? I'm eighteen.

Dean: He means someone who graduated High School Krissy.

Krissy: Jerk!

Dean: Excuse me? If you wanna finish this conversation over my knee, then way to go kid.

Krissy: You heard me!

Dean stands up and gets dangerously close to her.

Dean: You either calm down right this second or I'll calm you down myself and Krissy, you're not gonna like it.

Krissy: Stop patronizing me!

Dean: Go to your room, take a breather, and come back when you're calm.

Krissy: No!

Dean: I can also take you to the bathroom and give you a cold shower. Your choice.

Krissy: I said no! And with that she brings her fist to the table. Hard. Krissy's anger kind of scares me sometimes. But it doesn't scare Dean. He grabs both her wrists, pins them against his chest so that she stops moving and takes a scary calm tone:

Dean: You don't wanna calm down? Fine. Be angry. I guess we're just gonna have to wear you out. Krissy pulls on her right hand hard as though preparing to throw a punch. What, you wanna fight me? Krissy struggles to get out of his grip but doesn't give up. When I let go of your arms, I want you to do 20 push-ups. You understand?