The motel

In the meantime, in the house.

Krissy's POV

It's late. And I'm drunk with people that are supposed to be my friends. But I'm in my head. I'm not really here. I'm far away in my thoughts. Thoughts are weird. Out there, in the real world, I'm standing next to Hayley and Nick, playing beer pong but here in my thoughts, I'm all alone, dreading the moment when I'll actually be alone, trying to fall asleep in a bed that's not mine. I feel like I'm always dreading something. But at the same time, I feel like I also want every moment to be over. When I'm with people, I want to be alone but when I'm alone I hate the feeling of loneliness. Out there, I can hear a car pull over and someone opening the front door but in my head there's nothing but suffocating silence. The front door is now wide open, and I can see an angry figure standing at the door. It's Dean. I know he's not supposed to be here but honestly, a part of me is glad that he is. Furious, he comes to me and grabs my arm before turning me around and landing a smack on my butt in front of everyone. Sarah would probably be embarrassed but I don't care. I'm glad to see him.

Krissy: Dean! Hey! How are you?

Dean: Are you drunk? He says that like it's a threat.

Krissy: Are you drunk?

Dean: Alright, Krissy. Get in the car.

Nick: Hum I'm sorry who are you? He's my brother, I think.

Jimmy: He's Sarah's brother.

Caroline: Seriously?

Dean: Do your parents even know you're here?

He's trying to remain calm, but I can see right through him. I'm in big trouble.

Jimmy: Personally, I don't have any parents so I'm good.

Hayley: My parents know.

Dean: What about you? He asks Caroline

Caroline: Yeah, they know.

Dean: The truth, young lady.

Caroline: Hum look I don't know who you think you are, but I don't owe you an explanation.

Dean: Alright I'm calling them. Give me your phone.

Caroline: Right. I'm gonna decline your offer, but thanks.

Dean takes a step closer and grabs her arm. He takes the phone out of her hand. And I just stand there, not talking. It's almost like I'm not here.

Dean: What's the code?

Caroline: I'm not telling you.

Dean: You tell me or I smash it. Your choice.

Caroline: Stop! She tries to grab it back

Dean: Hey! I'm not kidding girl. I will smash it.

Caroline: Fine! 7891.

Dean: Good. Now sit tight. I'm calling your parents in 5 minutes. Krissy, where is Sarah?

Krissy: I don't know. She took off with Claire.

Dean: Claire is here? And you don't know where Sarah is?

Krissy: Yeah, you deaf?

Ooow Dean grabs my ear and drags me to the door.

Dean: There's water in the car. You get your ass there and you drink it. Now!