Diagon Alley

It is August 31st. My Dad Ian already sent his owl to Minster Mcgonagall on the 31st of July. We were heading to The Leaky Cauldron. I was there once before, when I was a lil goober. My outfit was  plain. T-shirt with white jeans. My hair was in Braids, I wore musical earrings and checkered vans.

(Outfit for Diagon Alley)

My mom was working so she couldn't come but that's OK

My mom was working so she couldn't come but that's OK. My Dad was with me and that is all that matters. Dad has been gone for weeks at a time. Practicing, winning games, losing them (Not boasting but My dad never loses games. He is the best on the team!) and such. So he is never around. We were walking in the crowded muggle streets. I really think Muggles are fascinating  but my dad's friends think the opposite. They hate muggles or even muggle- borns. I don't get it. I just keep my mouth shut and say nothing while they talk about how awful muggles are.  

We finally stop at a old black place. The Leaky Cauldron... Father and I walk into the old building. I heard a rumor that Muggles can't see this place but again that is a rumor. I stood watching as I  saw a boy be greeted by many hands from the crowd. There was also a huge man with long hair and a beard standing beside him. This boy's hair was Black and was very messed up. He wore very baggy, brown jeans and a long checkered t-shirt. They looked too baggy to be his size? Why did he wear stuff like that.

I felt a tug on my shoulder. My Dad started to walk with me. I look behind my shoulder to peek. I saw the boy with black hair look at me. He had very rounded glasses and...A..A...Scar?! No way..That's...Harry Potter! I gave a look of shock and before we knew it, we rounded the corner. I swear I saw him smile...

My Dad looked at me with his sorry e/c eyes. I looked at him and mumbled "What's wrong?". He smiled and frowned again. "Honey...I'm sorry but.. I have to do some Quidditch business. You have to shop by yourself. Don't get lost and make sure you get everything." I sigh..I have gotten use to this behavior. He always says "I have to do some Quidditch Business" or "My job is waiting" or some bull.

My dad got promoted to Captain of the Team and now he is as busy as ever. He walks past me to do some "Business". I sigh again, He handed me a lot of Galleons and the room keys "315" for The Leaky Cauldron. I walk out of The Leaky Cauldron, sad but angry as ever. Maybe it's better to do shopping by myself so that I could get away from my parents. They didn't care about me anyway so I don't care if I get lost.

I walked to the side of Diagon Alley, on the Side Walk. Passing by many stores reading the list I need." HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY" I read in my mind.

UNIFORMFirst-year students will require:1. Three sets of plain work (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves ( hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.COURSE BOOKSAll students should have a copy of each of the following:Standard Book of Spells(Grade 1)by Miranda Goshawk