Our first day at Hogwarts part 1

I yawn. Ding.Ding.Ding. What was that dream? I sigh. The sun shining bright on my face, while peeking through the red, velvet curtains. I get up slowly, so I didn't wake up Hermione. I shut off my alarm, reading 7:22. I get up, grabbing my Gryffindor robes and head to the bathroom to take a nice shower.

After the shower

I brush my teeth and put my hair in a bun(Or any style). I then put on my grayish blueish skirt, a sweater and the long robe with a Gryffindor pin on it.

 I then put on my grayish blueish skirt, a sweater and the long robe with a Gryffindor pin on it

I walk out, seeing Hermione grabbing her books. She was already in her robes. "Hey 'Mione." I smile looking at the girl with puffy brown hair. She looks up at me. "Hey N/N" she gleams in her cheerful voice. I walk towards my trunk, gabbing my books for today. I shoved them all in my bag and put on my shoes. I waited patiently for Hermione  to put on her shoes and grab her stuff. I grabbed my bag full of books and headed out of the girls' dorms for the day.

I see two boys at the end of the staircase, waiting for us in the common room. "Harry, Ron!" Hermione gleams while walking up to both of them. "Hey Hermione!" Ron kinda says a bit loudly, making Hermione blush. I walk up to them and hug them both. I could fell both of the boys cheeks heat up, especially Harry's. "Morning boys, we better getting going. We don't want to be late for our classes!" I smile, the trio and I heading out the door.

(Author's note : I'm not sure how the classes go so if I'm wrong, I'm sorry.)

We head to potions class. The trio and I were walking in the hallways till someone pushed passed us. The blonde boy smirked at us. "Better hurry up, you will be late for class." He glares at us then walks away. "What is his problem?" I question. "Not sure, but I think he hates us." Ron says in a serious voice. I whack him in the back of the head with my potions book. "Of course Ronald! Are you that stupid?" He rubs the back of his head while Hermione and Harry giggle.

We finally make it to the classroom, down in the cold dungeons. We all sit in one section, with the Gryffindors while others in green robes sat on the other side, glaring at us. I roll my eyes, taking out my potions book from my bag. I place it on the desk, looking down till I heard a door open dramatically. I look up, seeing a man with long black hair and a big nose.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science of the potion making. However, for those of you who possess the pre-disposition" He looks straight at the blonde haired boy who was probably smirking. "I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses; I can tell you how to brew glory ,bottle fame, and even put a stopper in death." He glares at Harry who was writing in his book. "Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel comfortable enough to not... pay... attention..." I nudge Harry a bit, making him look at the Professor.

"Mr. Potter, our—new—celebrity." He says slowly, glaring at him. I could feel Harry getting nervous. He started to walk then shouted "Potter!" Harry stares at him in the eye. "What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" He spoke clear and fast. Hermione's hand shot up but Snape ignored it.  "I don't know, sir," said Harry. Snape sneered. "Tut-Tut-fame isn't everything." The blonde boy shot his back to Harry, smirking. 

"Let's try again. Potter, where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?" Hermione's hand shot up again but Snape ignored it. "I-I don't know." Harry said without confidence. "Maybe...You should open up a book before you came here Potter." He said in a monotone voice. "Does anyone else know...Except Granger." He glared at her, making her put her hand down. I thought for a second and raised my hand. "Yes Miss...Iris." I glared at him and started my statement. "If you added powdered root of asphodel to and infusion of wormwood, that would make a sleeping potion so powerful that it is know as the Draught of Living Death sir." He nodded. "How about the second?" I nodded and kept going. " It is a stone that you can find in a goat's stomach. This stone can protect you from most poisons." He sneered, thinking and smirked a bit.

 "How about this Ms..Iris. What is the difference between Monkshood and Wolfsbane?" He knew I couldn't get this one but I glared and smiled. "They are the same plant sir. Although, it goes by the name "Aconite"." His smirk faded away. "Maybe, you guys should be taking...Notes." He glared at everyone and started the lesson.

After class

"Y/N wait!" I look behind to see the same pair of brown eyes in my dream. "Oliver, hey." I smiled at him. He smiled back making me blush. Gosh his smile is everything. His lips so..wow.. "Hey you ok?" I look up to see him concerned. I nod lightly. "Well I have a question.." I look at him confused.

He is so tall compared to me. I could smell his cologne from here. It smelt like..A hint of mint and..Clover? I smiled, wow he is..What am I talking about. "Anyway..I was wondering if.." My heart started to beat fast. "If um.. You wanted to be on the quidditch team? I mean..You don't have too.." I smile, trying to hide the disappointment in my face. "Will see Oliver. Thanks" I kissed his cheek, walking to my other classes.

Oliver Wood's POV

I started to talk to Y/n about her position. She seemed zoomed out, I wonder what she is thinking about. Man, she is so cute and little gosh! I blush a bit but hid it well. She snapped back into reality. She seemed to be disappointed but tried to hide it. I noticed straight away. She smiled..That beautiful smile of hers. "Will see Oliver. Thanks" She kissed my cheek, walking away. I blushed hard! I saw her walk away. Wow..She is..Something.. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Hoped you liked it! Part two is coming whenever I have time LOL. The Draco X Reader chapters will come soon so please have patience! Thank you :D