Letters

Happy 20k reads you guys! You amazing people are beasts, my gosh. The last time I looked, which was about 10 days ago or something like that, it was at 18k. Um... Hello? Anyway thank you! This chapter will be longer, so yea. I just want to appreciate how far this book has gotten.

Okay, bye! Have fun reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 23

~~~~~~~~~

" Honey, would you come downstairs? It's nearly ten, and your eggs are getting cold." My mother's voice echoed through out the house.

" I don't want to get up." I mumble, my body aching from the womanly fluids that were released just this early morning.

I'm turning into a woman... And I don't like it.

The sun shown through the windows, a breeze drifting through the air and onto my hot cheeks. A small gasp escaped through my lips, but it was only a mere whisper. My owl cooed, resting on one of the bed poles. She gave me this look, almost like she was demanding for me to get up.

I groan, rolling my eyes towards her.

" Would you stop looking at me like that? I'm trying okay?" I turn to lay on my back, glancing at the ceiling.

Faces of my friends decided to pop up in my head, making a frown paint my lips. The black haired boy with the scar, his face smiling upon my figure. Her books and frizzy, soft brown hair that would bounce every time she took a step. And her dimples every time she smiled. His bright orange hair, and his goofy laugh. His annoyingly loud chewing.

His short brown hair, and his lean muscular figure. His goofy, warm smile every time he played Quidditch. His blush that would always appear on his cheeks, and his laugh that would always fill my heart and create butterflies.

Now, my frown was non-existent. Instead, replaced a smile that created the joy that I felt during these thoughts. These memories that I created with them.

All of that joy and love, bundled up in small memories.

It was something that couldn't be replaced. And something that you couldn't buy.

" Honey?" A voice shook me out of my thoughts, turning my head towards the direction.

" Hm?" I whisper, my mind in a daze.

Mum stood there, leaning against the door frame. Her eyes furrowed in concern.

" Are you okay? You seem a little in a daze-"

" I'm fine."

...

" You miss them.. Don't you?"

I look away, gazing out the window. The mountains covered in bright lively green, stood like gods against all others. And the trees shivered in the warm breeze that wove through their branches.

" I just don't understand. I haven't got one single letter from them. Are any of them thinking of me? At all, or are they too busy to send me just a few words?" I scoff, the aching of hurt that I feel seemed to ricocheted around in my chest. Replacing the love that was just there a mere minuet ago. 

My Mum seemed to walk over and sit on my bed. Her weight feeling a bit heavier on that side.

" They are probably thinking of you. But sometimes, not everyone can write or talk to people. Whether it's not having a chance at getting that time because they are too busy. Or maybe they just can't afford sending a letter-"