Weekend Part 2

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. Today is Sunday. Yesterday was Saturday, Tomorrow is Monday. Monday. The start of a new week. This Weekend was pretty hectic. Friday was a regular day of Hogwarts schooling, Saturday was THE BIG KISS, Today is just a Quidditch game, Gryffindor Vs. Slytherin.

The Lions versus The Snakes. Who bites first? Am I nervous? 'Course I am. This is my REAL first game, Not just the first game of the season, the first game of my life. This morning I woke up to no dream. Weird. I usually have a dream 'bout Oliver Wood or the ugliest snakelike person's voice I have ever met.

I wonder what the snake like person looked like.  Anyway. Hermione didn't wake me up this time. The game starts in 'bout 2 hours, but My Cutie Patuti- I mean.. Hem.. Oliver Wood told us to be an hour early since we didn't get much training this weekend. Who's fault is that? Oliver Wood was busy snogging me instead of helping us practice.

And Guess what.. I am using the Nimbus 2000 that I got for My Birthday!

I jogged to The Quidditch Arena, Grass and dirt passing by me. I'm not late I swear! They are just..Early. Ok! Ok! I might of turned off my alarm after it went off... But I'm not a morning person. I finally enter the stands, the wind blowing against the wood. I open the curtain leading to a Red and Yellow tent. It was stuffed full of people wearing all Gryffindor Quidditch outfits.

Everyone looks at me, but I just shrug and sit in between the twins. "Your-" George starts but gets interrupted by Fred. "Late.". I laugh, watching both twins bicker. "Boys, I know I'm late. I didn't mean to be late.. It just happened." They both look at me like 'Ahuh, explain', raising both of their red eyebrows.

"Ok.. I turned off my alarm, I just didn't want to get up, so I slept in.. Happy?" I question, watching their faces turn into great full ones. "Okay, Thats all you had to say." They chorused. We all turned towards the curtain that made a noise. Oliver. He strode up to the Chalk board, sharply turning to face us.

"Alright Lads and Ladies! Today Is Gryffindor versus The cheating Snakes, Slytherin! (No offense to Slytherins). Lets start this Season on a good broom! We have 'bout an hour an' a half to practice before We have to get off the brooms and relax. But The Gryffindor team does NOT relax. For the half hour, We will do muggle exercises. Jumping Jacks, Push ups, an' running laps? Yea. Any questions?" He asks, looking around the tent.

Everybody looked around, but notices that not 1 hand raised. "Good, Lets get started then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For an hour and a half, The Gryffindor team worked hard. Each and every Person on the team had a job. They raced after eachother, All of them were speedy but one stood out.

Y/N.

She was the fastest. Not just because of The Nimbus 2000 She rode on but other traits equaled in. She was light weight, equaling 95 pounds. She was agile, like a Jack Rabbit. And the smartest one of them all, jumping over teammates, ducking under Bludgers, everything She did was smart.

This helped the team a lot. Yea, They saw the skill in Y/N at tryouts but this.. Showed off all her skills. What can you expect? She is a daughter of a Quidditch Legend. Most of the time, Everybody just stood there and watched her speed past, trying to catch a small ball (Not exactly the snitch because they are practicing.). An hour and a half felt like 10 minuets, Time flies by when you are having fun.

One person in particular watched her with a twinkle in his eye. No, It wasn't the Captain who was head over heals for her but a certain Headmaster watched her. He thought She was very good at the sport, and not because She was gifted a broom. She just had this talent. But The Headmaster knew that She didn't get the Talent from her Dad.