The Sorting

In front of us were two huge, tall doors. Professor Mcgonagall pushed them open, all of us following her. She leads us to a huge cafeteria, The roof was full of clouds and stars. I heard the familiar girl, Hermoine Granger say "It's just bewitched to look like the Night's Sky. I read in Hogwarts: A History. "  I smile, knowing that she probably read the whole book. I started hearing whispers from around the room. "Oh my god is that Harry Potter!" One student said. Another glanced my way. "That's...Y/n...Y/n Iris" The student said in shock.

We stopped at the end of a few stairs. "Dumbledore has a few announces to say" Mcgonagall said. But I didn't pay attention. The only thing I heard was "A Painful Death" I shivered a bit to the thought. I looked at Draco who was smirking at me. He must of knew I was scared a bit.

"Now when I call you're name, go ahead and sit on the stool." She opened a long piece of paper and read names aloud."Hermoine Granger.." Hermoine stood up, walking to the stool. "You're okay, It's fine." Hermoine whispered.  Ron whispered to both Harry and I. "Mental that one, I'm telling ya." Harry shook his head in agreement but I scowled at Ron."Hmm.Okay..Yes..Hmm..GRYFFINDOR!" It yelled, Hermoine smiled. "Draco Malfoy" The Blonde hair kid smirked and stood up, sitting on the stool.

She was going to place the hat on his head but it already shouted out "SLYTHERIN!" He stood up and walked to the table, with that stupid smirk. "Susan Borns." A ginger girl went up to the stool, sitting down. "Hmm..Alright..HUFFLEPUFF!"It screamed, She went to her table."Ronald Weasley.." He gulped and went up to the stool, sitting down. "Hmm. Another Weasley! I know where to put you....Gryffindor!" It shouted on his head. He sighed in Relief, going to the Gryffindor table. "Harry Potter." Everyone started to whisper except me. He walked up, sitting on the stool. She placed the hat on his head. I heard him whisper "Not Slytherin, Please Not Slytherin." The hat rang "hmm..Difficult..Very..Difficult..Plenty of Courage I see..A thirst..To prove yourself..Not Slytherin eh? Slytherin would give you greatness and Power..No then lets say..Gryffindor!" Harry Potter smiled and jumped  off the stool, sitting down at his table.

"Seamus Finnegan" He walked up calmly, sitting on the stool. "Hmm...Yes...Gryffindor!" He smiled going to his table. "Y/n Iris.." Everyone started to whisper. I walked up sitting on the stool. I could see that a lot of people wanted me in their house since they crossed their fingers. Minerva put the hat on my head. I mumbled a "Hi" The hat started to say "Hi Miss Iris..." I could see some people laughed and I smiled. I saw Oliver wood look at me smiling, I blushed Looking down. "Hmm..Someone in the crowd you like? I know who..A lot of Courage..Ambition..To prove yourself but not for strangers..You're Dad...Hmm..I know...GRYFFINDOR!" It screamed, I smiled brightly. I could see Oliver smile. I was happy!

I sat down next to Hermoine. Oliver ran up to me and sat down next to me. "Hi. Y/n!" I smile looking up at him. My e/c eyes looking Into his Deep Brown ones. I could see specks of gold in them. I got lost in his eyes, staring at each other for I don't know how long. It stopped when Ron Coughed. We both looked down at the same time and blushed. I could see his cheeks were as red as a strawberry and I giggled a bit.

As he was looking down, I inspected him carefully. His jawline showing a bit. I could see his muscles since he played Quidditch. His brown hair spiking up a bit while his soft hands covered his face. I looked up and grabbed a biscuit. I ate slowly.

What was I thinking..

Did I like him? No way...