Forced smiles and Awkward laughs

You wont understand if you didn't read my author's note at the end of the last chapter.

The train station stopped, you arriving at your destination. Taking one last bite of your poisonous- I mean great... Maybe even awesome apple, it's bitter taste on the outside gave you a suspicious look. You heard about a girl/guy dying from an apple, the author of this very book laughing at the dying person.

How could she be so... Amazing smart and beautiful. Her laugh like rain, pounding on the cement. Reminding you of such.. Beauty and grace. Her hair swishing past her shoulders whilst she looked down at the dead person who died from a poisonous apple.

She is such.. A trickster..

But that didn't stop you from eating the whole apple core. People glanced at you weirdly, while you just swallowed the whole friggen apple like a snake. It was sexy, the boys sweating like pigs in a sty. The girls glaring, wishing they were you. But you had to go!

You had a whole chapter to read.

So off you went! Boys chasing you, asking for your number. But you didn't give it to them. You were the girl that escaped.

Although... YoU fElT sIcK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" It's so nice to see you, kiddo!"

He smiles, pulling me in for a hug. I flinch crossing my fingers that he hadn't felt a jolt of fear that snuck up my spine.

" Hey Dad."

I tried to make myself sound cheery, like I was at Hogwarts again. Or on a roller coaster ride that I was enjoying. But, I wasn't enjoying his presence. Imagining all of the torture he probably did. Or standing by THE Voldemort.

" Don't be so stiff! I didn't think I smelt that bad." His laughs echos, cascading acrossed the library.

I need to loosen up, act like I don't know anything. Act natural.

" You do stink! "

I force a laugh, pushing my Dad away playfully. The book that I thoroughly enjoyed, sat on a nearby table. The craving of it to be in my arms, instead of talking to my Dad was stronger than ever.

" Rude! How was Hogwarts? Did you learn a lot?"

...

" I learned quiet a lot. Not as much as you taught me though."

Lies. He only taught me Quidditch, which... I don't quiet understand why. Why would he teach me something that he doesn't care about? And how does that have to play in my future of becoming a Death Eater?

Although I will never become one.

Ever. 

I mean, Voldemort only wants Slytherins right? Then.. If my Dad is a Death Eater, he would be in Slytherin. But he's in Gryffindor.

Did he lie about that too? That would be quiet impossible.

" That's good! Very good! I'm glad they are teaching you well."

He laughs, making me cringe on the inside. But I force a smile, rubbing my hands together.

" Why aren't you at work? Mum said you would be gone a while longer?"

..

" Oh you know, our games are getting shorter because of The Ministry doing some type of work. Those bastards ruin everything."