Harry?

I slowly fluttered open my eyes, looking around. Bright stars gleamed in the night sky, making me smile. Night time was always the best time of the day. The shadows cascading across the floors of stone. Owls cooing in the background, bats swimming in the darkness. Hogwarts was always peaceful during nighttime.

As I look around for the familiar Brown haired teenage boy, He was no where to be found. I frown, but stopped when I saw a steaming biscuit with melting butter on top. Right beside the biscuit was a handwritten note, making me smile. I stretched my arm out to the note, grabbing it gently. I started to read word for word, noticing Oliver's writing instantly.

Dear Y/n,

Hey. Yea Sorry for leaving you. I wasn't sure when you were going to wake up and I needed to go somewhere. Plus I didn't want to wake you since you looked so peaceful and sweet. And you looked really, really tired. Hehe, Sorry. I just wanted to say night or Morning and Happy Christmas. I just wanted to let you know that I love you and you better get some sleep. I knew that you were going to be hungry in the morning so I was being nice and gave you a biscuit. What? I couldn't bring a full course meal into the Hospital Wing without The Matron noticing. 

Again I love you and Happy Christmas,

Oliver Wood.

I smile putting down the card. He is so sweet and I just.. I can't believe I have him in my life. I was about to get up, but stopped when my stomach growled. How did Oliver know I was going to be hungry once I wake up? As I get up, I lean over and grab the buttered biscuit. I bite into the biscuit slowly, moaning at the taste of melting butter down my throat and fluffy, soft, warm biscuit on my tongue.

Hogwarts always had the best food. Maybe not as good as my Mums, but good. As I was eating slowly, my mind drifted to Dad. My eyes drooped a thousand.

Dad.

I have been so hurt and sick that I didn't even think of my Dad at all. I'm sad. Sad that my Dad chose that way of life. Why would He do that to me and Mum? He was a famous Quidditch Player and yet He was evil? Don't you dare say he isn't! He works for the evilest wizard in the whole world. Why would He do this to us?

I wasn't sad anymore. Not like I was, when I first found out. No. I was angry. Furious! Why would He do this to our family? Act like everything was okay.. Well most of the time. But hide the fact that He was a Death Eater!? I threw my Biscuit on the ground, grumbling to myself (RIP Berry the Biscuit. May his memory live forever..:(   ). I threw the sheets over myself, getting up. As I was about to walk, I slipped. I fell on the floor hard, hitting my head on the stone.

"Ow.." I grumble, ready to yell at any moment. 

As I sat on my bum, I felt nauseous. The world started to spin, making me want to puke. I just ate... I can't puke. I need the energy. I tried to hold it in but couldn't stop it. I puked on the floor, covering some of the stone in green. I wiped my mouth, tasting the sour in my mouth.

"At least This room doesn't need color now." I mumble, getting up slowly. I held onto the railing of the bed, getting up slowly. I looked at the clock on the wall, noticing it was 4:05 Am. Great. I slipped on the hospital slippers, walking tiredly towards the door. As I opened the door, it made a loud.. Loud.. LOUD. Creaking noise, making me cringe. Jesus, My life just keeps getting better and better.

I tiredly walked in the halls, climbing stairs, and watching out for anyone that's out to get me. Especially Peeves. Finally I get to the Gryffindor Common Room. When I got there, I saw the Fat Lady fast asleep. This was the quietest I have ever seen her, if I'm being honest. I coughed a bit, making her jump with a start. She looked around frantically, before settling her round eyes on me.