First day of Seeker

"Honey?" I look over to see a pair of warm, honey brown eyes. Oliver! He is at a distance away, on the hills, Hogwarts in the backround. I start walking up to him, grass, Tulips, Lilys (heh get it..), brushing against my clothes.. Wait a minuet..I'm not wearing my pajamas? I'm wearing a flower dress? Before I know it, I'm standing straight in front of Oliver. Oliver...He..Looks..Older? A few wrinkles (Or stress lines) replace his olive, soft skin tone. He also seems a bit slimmer? His muscles toned down, like he hasn't played Quidditch in 300 years! That..Isn't...Oliver.

I know Oliver! He doesn't give up Quidditch just like that! He WON'T Give it up! "Uh..Oliver?" He nods in agreement. "What happened to you?" I choke out, unable to handle these new emotions. Sad...Angry..Confused! "I've aged Honey..I've aged." I laugh a bit. " Ahuh sure." He laughs as well. "Mummy!" I turn my head to see a handsome young boy and a beautiful young girl running through the lilys and tulips. They seemed maybe 3 or 4? I saw the girl pick up a lily, still running like its the end of her life. They both crash into me, hugging my legs. What..The heck.. is happening?

The girl was gorgeous..She had beautiful honey brown eyes like Oliver and H/C hair like mine. The boy seemed to look a lot like Oliver. His eyes was..Wow.. His left eye was E/C like mine but his right was Honey brown like Oliver's. (Try to make your eye color different from Oliver's or you can change Oliver's or The boy's appearance.) "Mummy?" I question, looking at the children. They both seemed like twins? "Yes Mummy, you are our Mummy and He is our Daddy!" The boy gleams, pointing towards Oliver.

I stood in shock. Mummy? Oliver is the Dad? Nooo....No way.. I was interrupted when the girl practically  screams. "MUMMY LOOK! I GOT YOU A LILY!" She hands me a beautiful lily. Although...It's a bit crushed.. She probably crushed it while running. "Aww thank you! Um...What are you're names?" I asked quietly. I felt a hand push up against my waist. Oliver... I blush a bit.. "Our Names are-"

  DING..DING...DING! I shoot up from my bed. The sun gleaming through the velvet curtains. What the... "HEY! HEY!" I look over at Hermione. I sigh, what was that dream? "Yes Hermione...What do you-" She stops me by putting her finger on my lips. "WE ARE LATE! Well..You are..BUT STILL LATE!" What! Oh shitakie mushrooms! "Oh my god.... What are they gonna think!" I give her a look of worry. "What do you mean? Who? Who is gonna think what? About what?" I look at the time. 7:33 "HERMIONE! WHAT THE HECK! IT'S 7:33! I'M FINE ON TIME!" I screech. 'Woah..Woah..Woah...You ARE late. By 3 minuets! You wake up usually at 7:30! I just..I just..Thought maybe..You died in your sleep?" I sigh loud. Hermione is such a goof.

"No..I didn't die in my sleep..Obviously(Love ya Snape)." I roll my eyes while saying this sarcastically. "HEY! I do NOT need your sarcasm Missie!" Hermione yells, hitting the back of my head. "OW!" I yell, rubbing the back of my head. "Now get up! We gotta go!" She jumps up, her poofy brown hair flops up and down on her back. I roll my eyes, slowly getting up from the warm,soft, red blankets.  I yawn(Mind you, I'm not a morning person),  grabbing my clean, folded uniform, thanks to Hermione. 

After I get dressed, I put on my shoes and exit the bathroom, finding an impatient Hermione tapping her foot. "Finally.. Took you long enough.." I roll my eyes, ignoring her snarky comment. I grab all my books from my bed that Hermione probably placed and put it into my bag. "Are you ready Hermione-" I stop myself when I see her walk out. PFF...Ok then whatever..Ignore me. 

I slowly walk out, finding Hermione, Harry and Ron waiting. "Hello boys..Impatient Little girl." I say, smirking a bit. Hermione huffs and hits my arm playfully, while Harry and Ron laugh  a bit. "Come on..We got to go..!" Hermione says impatiently. "What did I tell you?" I whisper to the boys, both of them smirking. "She is kinda crazy.." Ron whispers back while me and Harry just nod.

We walk though halls, passing doors leading to classrooms,bathrooms(Hehe...Where is the snakey?) until we found the huge dining hall. Every time I enter the dining hall I'm always amused. I walk though the dining hall, finding my seat I reserved on the first day of Hogwarts. Hermione sits on my right, Harry sits on my left and Ron in front of me (NOT sitting by Ron... He eats too much.). Every now and then I glare at Draco the selfish brat and his "Girlfriend" Pug Face Pansy.