Oliver?

Warmth.

The warm feeling of blankets covered my torso and arms.

Where am I? What happened?

I couldn't open my eyes. Not yet at least. But I did try. I tried to open them.

Come On! Just open your eyes!

When I finally did, I was blinded. Blinded by such a bright light, that could blind even the darkest souls. The Darkest soul, like Lord Voldemort. 

Lord Voldemort.

Where.. Where is Harry! I finally started to get used to the light gleaming through huge windows. Beds laid side by side, itchy blankets covering the rough mattress.

I was in the Hospital Wing.

As I tried to lean up, I felt like I was bit by an animal in the back. I groaned falling back onto my back. I just watched the ceiling, memorizing all the small details. Like how the wood on the ceiling perfectly combined with the old stones of Hogwarts. Or How I would usually comment in my head. Like 'Oh how perfect would it be to have a spell casted onto the ceiling, making it look like the sky!'. Why didn't a teacher do that?

I suddenly became very still after hearing hushed voices. I quickly closed my eyes, hearing the door of the Hospital Wing Open and Close.

"No! She hasn't woken up yet. I won't be surprised if She slept through the week!" I heard the squeak of the Matron.

"But Matron! If She slept through the week, She will miss Christmas!" I heard a crisp, teenage voice whisper towards The Healer. I bet She rolled her eyes.

"I Know Oliver! Christmas morning is tomorrow, but I can't Control that. You must understand." She spoke clearly, walking away from the teenage Boy.

Oliver.

I heard Footsteps walk towards me, loud and clear. Oliver slowly sat down, watching the beautiful, H/C haired girl laying there still.

I heard him sigh, feeling his hand take mine. My heart started to beat faster, heat rising to my cheeks.

"Hey there." He whispered slowly.

What was I supposed to do?!

Do I fake snore or... Pretend to grumble in my sleep. I'm not that good of an actor! I slowly flutter my eyes open, hoping to trick Oliver into thinking I just woke up.

"You're awake! Matron, She is awake!" Oliver yells over his should, his hand grasping mine hard.

I might just loose a hand.

The Matron finally stumbled out of her office, her arms full of potions. Great. More Medicine. She strutted clumsily towards us, putting all of the medicine on the small table next to us.

"Here take All of these child! I know it's a lot but get over it. It's better than loosing a voice. And Honey Dear. You might have bruises on your neck from the tree branch. Be careful when you walk into the woods Dear, Please!" She sternly replied out of breath, leaving on her merry way.

Tree Branch? What Tree Branch? I was strangled by... Clever Dumbledore. Harry must of woken up before me than. Well since I haven't seen him at all in the Hospital Wing. I started to slowly drink these different kind of liquids, all of them tasting like Goblin Pee.. Well.. What I expected it to taste like anyway.

I finally finished the last one, grimacing at the taste. Ew.

"How are you feeling?" Oliver asks quietly, making me jump. Forgot He was there.