Missed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kisses and cuddles happened between Oliver and I all through out the train ride. Talking, catching up on the latest drama of Hogwarts and life. Harry, Hermione and Ron left us alone, discovering that we were together.

At last.

Nerves jumped, and sweaty palms were set. My head in scrambles, and my skirt tangled in a mess.

" Hey, it's okay! You are going to be fine, y/n. Absolutely fine, your dad won't do anything to you." Oliver whispered, squeezing my hand lightly.

I might of told him about my dad. He was surprised, like he was frozen in time. But he was there for me in the end.

" You don't know that! He's a Death Eater for crying out loud! He's unpredictable, a horrid man!"

My breathing was uneasy, and tears sprung to my eyes. My body felt numb, and my legs felt like jelly.

" We are almost there, be confident and brave. You are the bravest person I know, even though it doesn't look like it sometimes. You are so brave, and he stands no chance."

At the moment, I looked into his eyes. A small, gentle smile was spread on his face, and his eyes twinkled. His clothes were wrinkled from all the fuss we had, and his hands were as smooth as buttercream.

" Are you sure?"

His smile grows, and he scoops me in his arms. My head laying on his chest, and a small smile reaches my face.

" Definitely . You are so brave, you got this."

His words echoed in my ears, and a low rumble was made deep in his chest.

I got this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open, and a small yawn escaped through my lips. A smile reached my face, and I looked up expecting a brown haired boy looking down at me. It was him, but he wasn't looking down at me. No, He was sleeping. His hair covered his forehead, and a look of softness was set on his face.

The train hum rumbled in the distance.

" You like him."

It was not a question, no. It broke the silence in the room, making me jump.

I quickly shivered and looked, gasping. There sat my dad, glaring hard at Oliver. His hair was a heap of a mess, and a bottle was grasped in his hand.

" You know, it's funny."

His laugh echo's in the train compartment, freezing the air around us. My arm hair stood up, and my glare hardened on him.

" What's funny?"

His cackle shook my bones, and my heart raced. I hadn't heard that laugh in so long, his real awful laugh.

" That you think that you would find love. I mean, come on give it up. Stop being a little girl, and face the truth. You won't ever find love, beside the love and respect to Voldemort of course. Your future is to Voldemort. Your loyalty is to Voldemort, and that's your future. You won't become some filthy Quidditch player, who falls in love with the captain."

" But you are a Quidditch player?"

He laughs again, glaring his way through my soul.

" Please, you think I love that? No, I just need to earn the trust of others. You see? Voldemort needs followers, and if I make people trust me? I can get them on my side, no problem."