Mr. Malfoy and The Mysterious Leather Book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-August 29th-

The tapping of shoes and the smell of fresh fallen water filled the air, wafting my nose in pleasure and adding a grin to my face. The cold, watered down stones, and the rows of stores took me back to a faint memory, a year ago, to when I first went school shopping here. Glancing at Ollivander's, the memory of getting my wand, and the rush of excitement when the wand finally picked me out, flashed through my eyes.

What a great memory.

Passing stores, my black polished shoes tapped against the water, making small splashing sounds. Finally stopping at a store I needed, I entered it with ease, the bell signaling my arrival. The smell of fresh fallen water was quickly overcome by the warmth, toasty aroma of burning wood and oldened leather. The bookstore, Flourish and Blotts, was stuffed with books of all kinds. But it wasn't only stuffed with books, it was rather stuffed with giggling, middle-aged, woman.

Woman like the line in front of me weren't usually found in bookstores like these. Bookstores like these were built for students, not some gossip, giggling, ladies. They, are usually found in cauldron shops. With a frustrated sigh, I pushed through them, taking note that they didn't care. Why were they giggling like teenage girls? Better question, why are they even here?

Almost hopping up the stairs to desperately get away from the heavily perfumed, grey haired ladies, I rolled my eyes. Reaching the top, I notice a blonde haired boy, with a lean figure, and a frown upon his face.

He's gotten taller, leaner, and lost most of his baby face. Cute.

Strutting my way towards him, I copy his movements, leaning. He didn't look at me, didn't move away, and didn't look disgusted. That's new. Scanning my way through the crowds, I tried looking for my friends, my family in a way. The blonde haired boy must of caught on to that.

" They're not here yet."

" I didn't ask you. "

I answer back wittedly, scanning the crowd yet again. Instead of scanning the crowd for my friends, that seemed dead at the moment, I scanned the room for the reason why middle-aged woman were gathering.

Yet, the boy seemed to catch on to that too, noticing my eyes scanning the crowd.

" They're here to see a famous author."- He rolled his eyes, earning a scoff from my mouth.

" Thanks for helping me, but I don't need your help. I could of figured that out myself. Don't need your input."- I harshly whisper, looking through the crowd, depicting the older ladies from the students.

" Oh I wasn't trying to help you. You just seemed rather clueless, so a smarter student solved it for you."

I turned quickly, glaring at the boy in front of me. Now, the two of use were facing each other. One with a deadly glare, the other with a boyish smirk. He knew he was getting to me, he wanted me to explode with anger.

{ I wonder what else he wants me to explode with ;) } ( P.S: I suck at dirty jokes sorry :P )

He was waiting for me to yell. To be red in the face and yell until I had no voice. His predatory eyes watched me, waiting for me. But I won't give him that pleasure. Biting my tongue, I turned, flicked my hair back, and leaned against the rail. From the corner of my eye, I saw his boyish smirk fade, and his hand shove his hair back into place. But instead of leaning back onto the rail, like he was, he harshly grabbed my arm, forcing me to face him.

I tried to shove my arm out of his grasp, but he was rather stronger than I was. Sufficiently stronger. His innocent smirk had promptly returned, but his bright blue eyes swirled with intensity. My heart raced in shock, and I gulped quickly.