Mystery Gift

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just stood there, silence entering the room.

"It's true. If I was her, would I have you? No, I wouldn't and you are a big part of my life." He smiles, moving closer.

I smile, moving closer. He quickly enveloped his arms around me, squeezing me to his chest.

"I love you, and nothing is going to get in the way. Not one person, or event."

I smile against his chest, cuddling into him.

"I love you, Merry Christmas Olive."

"Merry Christmas."

And as We stood there, something glinted in the corner of my eye.

"Hey Olive?"

He hummed in response, cuddling closer.

"Olive." I sternly said, making him look at me.

"What is it, My Love?"

"Sorry for ruining the moment, but something shiny is in the corner. Where the Christmas Tree is." I smile, unwrapping my arms.

But when He unwrapped his, I regretted letting go.

"Go check it out!"

"Alright! I'm going!" I smile, walking over. I quickly picked up the gift, looking at the tag.

To: Y/n Iris

Here's a gift for you. It's Christmas Time, and I've been thinking about you a lot this season. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Secret Admirer

I quickly turned the box around, looking for any name. But I only got Secret Admirer. Weird.

"Who's Secret Admirer! Do you know who it is?" Oliver questions me, scaring the crap out of me.

"AH! Olive, don't do that! No I don't know who it is." I whisper, slowly unwrapping the box.

"When We figure out who it is, He will be dead. I don't care if I have to bring the whole Gryffindor Quidditch Team with me, He's dead." Oliver Grunts, roughly slamming his body into the red cushions of the couch.

I smile, turning around to face the red faced Oliver.

"Aww You Jealous, Oliver? That someone likes me and has been thinking about me all season?"

I smirk, unwrapping the gift fully. Inside was just a black velvet box.

"No- wait. Is that what I think it is?" He growls, standing up. He tries to take it from me, but I push him back.

"Lay off, Oliver." I laugh, slowly opening it.

Inside was a beautiful necklace, a small snake and emerald gem hung at the bottom.

"Why would they give you that! You're not even in Slytherin!" He growls, trying to take it away from me yet again

"Why would they give you that! You're not even in Slytherin!" He growls, trying to take it away from me yet again. I shove him back.

"Stop being so annoying, Wood. This is not yours, They gave it to me. So just calm down." I roll my eyes, slowly taking the necklace out.

It was one of the most gorgeous necklaces I have ever seen. It glinted every time light was shining on it, and the gem was so green.

"Oliver, this is real emerald and silver!" I smile, laughing a little.

When I looked over at Oliver, it wiped my smile off my face. His eyes were staring straight at my necklace, and it looked like green were behind his eyes.

"Oliver?" I ask, walking over. "Are you okay?"

But as I walked over, He walked right out of the Common Room.  I shook my head, sitting down on the red couch. He'll get used to this necklace being around my neck. I think He's just jealous that someone that wasn't him, gave me such a valuable gift.

But I do question the giver's feelings. Why would He give me a gift, related to Slytherin, when I'm not in Slytherin. Maybe He's in Slytherin?

God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! Sorry about the late update! I know this chapter isn't that great, but I think it's been way too long since I uploaded a Chapter. And I apologize, School work is slowly killing me. And I wanted to spend my Christmas Break with my family. So again, I apologize. And  I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of 2020.

I will try to make more updates in the future.

BUH-BYE!!!

~Author-Chan