Why.

(WARNING: THERE ARE SUBJECTS OF ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE, THEN PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DO SKIP, IT MAY NOT MAKE SENSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE READ AT CAUTION.)

Voldemort  smirked, making me step back more. I thought He who must not be named died? Why is he here? Why is he.. Growing on The professor's bald head?

"W-What?" I stutter, hitting my back against Harry's chest.

"Sorry." I mumble, not looking at Harry.

"You are so.. Foolish." He spat, his eyes sneering at me in disgust.

"There is Always a way to get back. Some choose to go back. Some Don't. And I wouldn't of lost to a child." He growled, switching his red eyes to Harry in the mirror. His eyes landed on me again, making me gulp. 

I was Scared.

Scared that Harry and I would lose our lives to The Dark Lord, falling among multiple victims that he has killed over the years.

I was so scared.

"Of course your Dad knew that. He knew that someday I would come back and it made him scared." He laughed. LAUGHED.

"So.. Weak. I thought He was stronger than that. When Your Mother had you, He kept you away from some people, did he not?" He asked in a raspy voice, making me shudder under his red, hateful, raged, stare.

I finally found my voice.

Finally.

"He did.." I whimpered in a small voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n finally went to Diagon Alley! She always imagined what it would look like. She always drew pictures of her version of Diagon Alley, usually wondering what it ACTUALLY looked like.

As She stood there, in her short, red, flower dress, She looked around in fascination. It was everything She ever imagined. Maybe even better, She would think. As She ran around the stores and off into the streets, She bumped into someone.

Someone of High Importance.

"Watch it Little Girl!" He Sneered turning around. As He turned around, She gasped.

He had the brightest hair, like Snow, but It wasn't white. The bluest eyes, like the bright blue sky. She had never seen anyone like that before. She always saw Boring colors.

"Wow.. Your hair is amazing-" She stopped her sentence, finding how oddly sounded that statement was.

"My Apologies sir. I'm Y/n Iris." She smiled, holding out her hand.

His face softened a bit, raising his callused hand. As She was about to take it, She was yanked away, like a rag doll. She felt the wind past her face, closing her eyes in the process. Who had a grip on her?

When She finally noticed the person stopped and dropped her, She scrunched her nose in question.

"Open your eyes now." The person growled, making her breathe faster.  She knew this voice. How deep it was.

Her Dad. Ian.

"NOW!" He yelled, making Her eyes open suddenly.

Ian stood there, with his hands in his brown, wavy hair. Again, His eyes had no emotion but.. Rage. His eye bags probably would of touched the ground.