Heyyy

The picture above is a Gif of Hogwarts, with lightning in the background ^_^

Hey guys. I'm back... Kinda. It's been a difficult few days. But I'm back. I'm still an emotional mess, but I can write. So here is a summery of the ending of the last chapter,

She is standing, looking out of the window, watching Hogwarts. The beautiful night sky filled with stars. While She does that, She starts to question. What did Ollivander mean? When He said those words to her, while She got her wand. It was the beginning of The weekend, so She can finally have fun! So, She climbed into bed with those thoughts in her head and fell into a peaceful sleep.

ANYWAY, I have been trying to work on the first part of the weekend. It splits into two parts. The first part is where Harry, Hermione and Ron explain to the reader about their plans. And Yes, You didn't get to go see Fluffy (Sorry). Also They did research about Nicholas Flamel and the Sorcerer Stone. They did a lot of stuff without you. Which made The Reader mad. I'm not sure if I am supposed to add the Quidditch match (Slytherin v.s Gryffindor) on the first part or second part of the Weekend.

  I change a few things though, before it's uploaded. Then the second part includes Going down and "exploring", falling into traps and such. Should I add Hermione's potion making thing, but instead of Hermione, It's The Reader? Comment down below please and speak your thoughts.

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE. I NEED SUGGESTIONS.

Anyway thanks for reading the author's note.

Buh-Bye,

Author Chan.