Voldemort?

We slowly assent into the room, watching The Three Headed Dog, Fluffy, sleep calmly like a puppy.. Puppies? There was a bronze, tall harp playing peacefully, echoing throughout the stone room.

Fluffy blows the cloak off us, their breathe making my hair whiz pass my face.

"Wait a minute.. He's.. Snoring." Harry whispers, making me roll my eyes.

"No shert, Sherlock." I comment, making Hermione hit me in the arm. I whimper.

"Snape's already been here.. He's put a spell on the harp." Harry comments, making me roll my eyes. I was about to comment before Hermione sent me a glare. Making me instantly shut up.

"Eh.. He has horrible breath." Ron whispers in disgust, his nose scrunching up. The air of Fluffy's breath flowed through my hair and face. He sure does.

We all look at Fluffy's huge paw trapping the trapdoor, already knowing what to do.

"We have to move his paw." He whispers, looking down.

"What!" Ron and I whisper/shout, making Fluffy move a bit. I stood in shock and fear.

"Come on."He growls, getting in position to lift Fluffy's heavy paw. Hermione, Ron and I get into position, ready to lift.

"Ok.. Push." Harry commands, making us all push Fluffy's paw. Once we pushed Fluffy's paw, We slowly stand. I breathe finally, noticing now that I was holding my breathe.

We all crouch down, watching Harry's scrawny pale arm lift the trapdoor open. We slowly peek over, seeing nothing but darkness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Dad still looked sick. He got even paler, skinnier and never left his office. Every time he did, Y/n noticed his black bags under his eyes. They seemed to reach down to his jawline. She was worried. Worried sick for his health. He seemed to be scared. He always jumped when Y/n said 'Good morning' or 'Hey dad!'. He seemed scared of everything. His eyes seemed to darken each day. Till one day, She saw no Happiness. 

She saw no Anger. No sadness. No emotion. They seemed empty. Like the darkness that crawled toward her at night. Every time She smiled at him, He never smiled back. It wasn't like the beach. It wasn't like he smiled, but it never showed. He just didn't smile. It scared her to think He was sick.

Mighty Ian Iris. She never thought that He could be taken down. He was her warrior. Her Hero. Her dad. But now, He is sick and She was scared. Scared of what would happen. Scared of the unknown. 

That's why from then on.. She was scared. Scared of the Unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shivered, looking at the darkness. I didn't know what was down there! It could be anything. I started to tremble in fear.

"Hey it's okay. Don't be scared." Harry shows his pearly whites, making me swallow.

"Okay.." I nod slowly looking back down.

"I will go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign. If something bad happens, Get yourselves out!" I nod, looking up at him. Hermione and Ron were also looking at him. I look around, watching silence take over.

"Does it seem quiet in here?" I ask, looking around.

"The harp. It stopped playing." Hermione adds, looking back at the harp. We all look at the harp. Uh oh.