Hogwarts

"Ding.Ding.Ding" I opened my eyes. The sun shining through the hotel curtains. I turned off my annoying alarm. 6:10 am the alarm read. I turned the sheets off me and placed my feet onto the cold wooden floor. I shivered. I got up changing into my normal outfit.

Outfit for today

I went into the bathroom

I went into the bathroom. Washing my face and putting on some mascara. Sliding my shoes on, I grabbed my trunk and my Owl Storm. I walked into the hall, running downstairs. I saw my dad talking to another man. He had long blonde hair and...Oh no. The stupid boy's dad. Lucius glared at me for a second then smiled. "Hello Darling" Dad said. "This is Lucius Malfoy, He has a son around you're age." I sighed and smiled with a fake smile."Yea. I have met him a few times in the past. We got along...Great." My dad sighed in relief. "Well since you guys get along well together, maybe we can take you to Hogwarts?" Lucius smiled..More like an evil grin.. I stayed there for a minuet thinking. My dad glared at me and I studdered. "Y-Yea..I-I Guess I-I can G-Go with you." I smiled nervously. Lucius smiled. "Well I got Quidditch Practice I'll be goin. Mom says she loves you a lot Y/n and wishes she can be there but there was an emergency so she had to stay, sorry Hun." I sighed, glaring down to the floor. Dad left and I was left with the Malfoys. Great, today is going wonderful. I hopped into a black car. I saw Draco glare at me but I didn't care. Lucius was in the front driving while we sat in silence. "You guys should talk" Lucius sounded more like he demanded then asked.

Draco coughs. I look out the window, waiting for this torture to end. "Soo..How are you." He asks. I don't answer. "HELLO?" He said a bit loud. I ignored him. "ANSWER ME YOU AS-" I interrupt him "Shut up..For once"  He glared at me.

Draco's POV

Why the heck is she acting like this gosh. I hate her...Filthy little- wait..never mind, she is Pure Blood. Now my combacts don't work on her. ughhhhhh can't wait for this drive to be over -_-

Y/N POV

I glare at at the passing world outside the window. This ride wasn't long since we were only heading to the train station. I thought of Oliver Wood a lot..Through out this ride. I wanted to get away and that is how I did it- wait..What am I talking about..Gross.

We are at the train station. My ticket says 9 3/4. Draco goes first, glaring at me before going into 9 and 10. I go through the wall. I squeeze my eyes shut. I open my eyes to see a red and black train, blowing smoke everywhere. I hold onto Storm's cage, gripping my trolley. I start to walk to the train. Stepping onto the stairs to get on. I gave the older man who was packing our things on the train my stuff and walked into the train. I looked for an empty compartment, when I did I saw Oliver Wood.. He smiled at me and I blushed looking away. 

I kept looking. I passed Draco and heard a smart comment from him. "Oh..Here comes pinky pie." Talking about my clothes. I glare at him and kept walking. I felt my blood boil that I wanted to punch him.. I didn't find a empty one so I walked up to this ginger kid and... The Boy I saw before...HARRY POTTER. I stayed calm. "Hi, I was wondering if you would let me sit here. If you don't mind." The ginger kid nodded and Harry agreed. I sat crossed from Harry. I turned toward the ginger kid. "Hi, I'm Y/n. Y/n Iris." The ginger kid stood shocked. "I-I-R-R-I-I-S" The ginger replied. I giggled and nodded. "You're dad is famous! Nice to meet you! I'm Ron. Ron Weasley." I shook hands with him.

Harry was very confused. "Anything off the trolley's dears?" The old lady said. I nodded no, Ron said "No thanks, I'm all set" He held up smooshed sandwiches. But Harry got out a lot of galleons. Ron gasped and I just smiled. "We will take the Lot" He said, smiling.

112 candies later

Wrappers were spread out against the seats. I felt sick but the boys kept eating. Wow...They can eat lol. Harry opened a chocolate frog and it jumped out the window. Bad luck.. "Do you want to see a spell to turn my rat yellow?" We both nodded. "Sunshine.." A girl with brown hair walked in."Have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville lost one..Oh..Are you doing magic? Lets see then." She sat next to me. Ron cleared his throat. "Sunshine, Daises..Bottom mellow..Turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" The only thing it did was shoot the box off the rats head. "Watch this." She pointed her wand at Harry. "Oculus Repairo" It fixed his glasses. "HOLY CRICKET, YOU'RE HARRY POTTER..And you two are?" Looking at us. "Ron. Ron Weasley." she looked disgusted. "Pleasure and you?" Glaring at me.

"Y/n...Y/n Iris." She gasped a bit. "Iris! You're Mr.Iris's daughter correct? The famous Quidditch player!?" I nod. "Wow, anyway you better change into you're robes. We will be there soon. And Ron?" He looks up. "You got dirt on you're nose, Did you know? Right there." Pointing to her own nose. Ron glared at her and I just giggled.

I changed into my robes. I put all my clothes in my trunk. The train stopped and all the first year's went on the boat while others went onto the carriages. I got into a boat with Ron,Harry and the brown hair girl. "Hey I didn't get you're name, what is it?" I ask. She looks at me and answers. "Hermoine.. Hermoine Granger. Nice to meet you Y/n Iris.

We got off the boats and onto land. I saw this big castle in front of us...Hogwarts. We all walked inside. Mcgonagall was at the top at the staircase. We stopped at the top. "Hello First Years. This is Hogwarts. We have a cermony to tell you which house your in. Whatever house you're in, it will be you're family. Break the rules, you lose points. Follow them and you will gain points. We have Gryffindor,Ravenclaw,Huffelpuff and....Slytherin." I glance over at people and see Draco smirk at his goons. "Ceremony will begin temporarily."

"So its true then..Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." Whispers went around. "Oh and of course don't forget the daughter of a famous Quidditch legend." Draco jumped up. Walking over to both of us. "I already know you...You Filthy litt-" I interrupt him. "You can't call me that. I'm "Pure Blood"" I Mock in a snooty voice

He growls and looks back at Harry. "You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort" Glaring at me, I roll my eyes. He gives out his hand. "I can help you there." Harry glares and shakes his head. "No, I think I can tell the wrong soft for myself thanks.." Draco glares at Harry then glares at me. He is a brat. He goes back when Mcgonagall came back.

"The Ceremony is about to start."