The Changing Staircase

I finished eating my meal. Man was I stuffed! There was Biscuits, Roasted Turkey, Mashed potatoes, Corn beef and for desert there was ice cream and pie. There was my favorite muggle desert there too! Cheesecake. It has been a while since I had such a good meal like this. Since, you know.

My mom worked and my dad was always practicing for the professional Quidditch. I sighed, thinking of my parents. We were walking out of the dining hall and into the hallway. All the first years followed our Prefect Percy Weasley. We entered a room full of moving pictures and moving..Staircases? I smiled, remembering my dad telling me about them.

We saw a bunch of Ravenclaw first years with their Prefect pass by us. The Prefect yelled "Ravenclaws, this way!" leading them up to their tower. While our Prefect Percy yelled "Gryffindors, this way! Come on, we don't have all day." We all ran up the stairs to a painting that had an old fat lady on it. "Password" She said in a snotty voice. "Caput Draconis" He said sternly.

She lifted her hand, opening the door. We all went into a big room full of red. "Woah" I whispered in aw. A boy who had Brownish Blackish hair  smiled at me. He raised his hand to me. "Hi, I'm Neville. Neville LongBottom." I smiled shaking his hand. "Y/n. Y/n-" He interrupted politely. "Iris. Yes I know who you are. You're dad is famous for  Quidditch. Doesn't he play in the Irish team?" I nod my head shyly while he smiled. I walked towards the couches. They were red and very soft.

"These are really soft!" I yell accidentally

"These are really soft!" I yell accidentally. Everyone laughs while I blush in embarrassment. "Well..The girls' dorms are on the left, boys' on the right. Everyone's stuff is already in their rooms. I bet you guys are tired so go change and get to bed." He says walking away. I walk up stairs to the girls' dorms. I open it  to see a few beds with long red curtains. I see my owl and trunk by it, I smile. I see Hermoine was the bed next to me. I opened my trunk, grabbing my pajamas and heading to the bathroom.

After I change, I brush my hair and teeth. I slowly open a curtain to see a comfortable bed, with red blankets. I opened the covers and got it in. Feeling the comfortable mattress wrap around my body. It was amazingly comfortable. "Night" I whispered silently. "Night" Hermoine said also in a whisper. Soon enough, I felt my eyes droop and slowly shut.

"Y/N..I-I..Like you.." He smiled. His brown eyes meet mine, slowly moving and leaning over. I felt my eyes shut but was interrupted by a ding noise. My alarm clock..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Sorry 'bout the short chapter. I wasn't feeling too inspired today so I made it a bit short. Although, I have to say the hook was great. I will try to make it better, so PLEASE leave comments down below. Or any ideas for the next chapter! Thanks for reading and I will see you next time :)