What's down the Trap Door.

HEY GUYS! SO I'VE MESSED UP. THEY HAVEN'T HAD CHRISTMAS YET..AT ALL. HARRY HASN'T GOT HIS CLOAK YET AND EVERYTHING. I MESSED UP THE STORYLINE. TO BE HONEST, I HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIES IN A WHILE SO I'M GOING BY MEMORY. SO THE STORYLINE IS GOING TO BE MESSED UP IN THIS CHAPTER AND MAYBE THE NEXT FEW. I'M AM VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY SORRY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SORRY I AM. I HOPE YOU GUYS ACCEPT MY APOLOGY. SORRY AGAIN.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tonight?!" I question, my eyes feeling like they were going to pop like balloons. "Why tonight? I mean yea, Sooner the better. I was worrying about my grades, when I should of been worrying about this!" I screech, pacing back and fourth. Hermione, Harry and Ron just sat there, watching my melt down.

"Calm down! It's not that big of a deal." Hermione attempts to calm me, but fails.

"C..Calm down.." I scoff. "It is a big deal Hermione! You don't know what's down there. It must be pretty dangerous if there is a THREE headed dog, I mind you!"

Harry sighs, getting up. He gently puts his hands on my shoulders, making me stop from pacing. He had this look. His blue eyes reminded me of the beach when I was little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mummy look! I found a shell! Look Daddy, look!" Y/n's h/c hair waved in the salty wind.

The smell of Salt and sea water filled the air, the water splashing against the solid sand. Y/n was only 5 at the time. This was her first time at a beach, making her parents very joyful. Well maybe 1.

Y/n handed the shell to her mum, wanting her to look at it.

"Oh! What a pretty shell. Where did you find it?"

"Over here!" Y/n pointed her little finger to the dented sand that the shell sat.

"Oh wow. You know what I want you to do? I want you to put your ear next to it. And guess what? You could hear the ocean."

Y/n's face was priceless. You could hear the ocean in a shell? Who knew! Y/n quickly grabbed it, excitedly  putting it next to her little ear. You could hear the ocean!

She happily smiled, handing it to her dad. "You try Daddy! You could hear the ocean."

She quickly gave the shell to her dad, watching him put it to his ear intently. She was excited to see his reaction. Y/n's dad didn't look good these past few months. He kept a distance between his family. Sometimes not coming out of his study. He also didn't look too good. He was really pale and had big purplish black bags under his eyes.

He also smiled, but the gleam of happiness never reached his eyes. Sometimes he didn't smile at all. "Wow Jellybean (I thought this was a cute nick name, but you can change it.), you could actually hear the ocean." He smiled, but again, it never reached it eyes.

That was the first and last time She was at the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Harry, watching his eyes. He smiled warmly, making my anxiousness assent  and calmness arrive. I smiled back, my breathing started to slow down.

I sigh. "Okay. When are we leaving?"

Ron perks up. "Midnight. That's the best time since most of the portraits are asleep, The teachers barley wander the halls at this time of night since The Prefects are wandering the halls, Mr. Filtch and Mrs. Norris are down a few floors, and The Poltergeist is gonna be kind of hard, it's just the best time."