Chapter 1: The Cards

"Kold... do you want to become a Hero?" a pretty young woman who stood in her thirties asked a young boy looking at the cards that was bought for him by his father.

Looking at his mother with a confused face "I... don't know mother? I can't decide what to do. I don't even know my quirck yet" the boy said slowly smiling in his mother's direction.

"Why is that son? All children wants to become Hero why not you?" the mother still pressed in.

"I know... but-"

"Hon... it doesn't matter, he can be whatever he wants to be" A man also in his thirties walked in on the conversation putting a hand on the woman's shoulder.

The woman looked at his husband worriedly, but the man only gave her a reassuring smile. "All right, you still have a bright future ahead of you Kold. I know you will do great things, and we will be behind your back every step of the way" The woman sighed in relief calming her emotions.

Kold's POV

I still remember that time when I was ten, my parents asked me if I want to become a hero and honestly now that I am 16 years old I still don't know the answer.

At that time the doctors said that I will definately develop a quirck of my own, and now that I know what my quirk is I still don't know if I want to be a hero. I know that my quirck is really powerful, but the backlash is also powerful and I don't know if my body can handle it. And I don't want to be in the bad side of a certain someone in my class.

"Class settle down I know you have amazing quirck's and all but class is now in session so keep it all away" The teacher walk in and calm the students down. "BUT I KNOW YOU ALL WANT TO BE HEROES AND APPLY FOR U.A"

The teacher may be cold at times but he is a great teacher always supporting his studemts no matter what.

"Hey Teacher! Don't put me in this group of lowly rejects, U.A will be proud of having a student like me joining in the shcool" an ash blonde boy proclaimed this statement. That certain boy I'm talking about is him, Katsuki Bakugou he may be talented with that quirk of his but his pride and ego is I think is much higher and powerful than my quirk.

"Well Midoriya is also applying in that school" the class was full on silent, but not a minute later it turned into a boom of laughter. You must be wondering why, the answer is simple Izuku Midoriya is a person without a quirk and that is a pretty big deal. Because in this society 80% of the population have quirk and sadly 20% of that population is the normal person and Midoriya is included in that percentage.

"Oh by the way Kold? You haven't put anything in the school form I requested the class to pass. Are you still in doubt about what your decision is" I look at my teacher boredly, still didn't put anything because my decision is not full yet.

"Don't worry teacher I will pass it by the end of the semester. I still need more time to think" I reasoned out with the teacher it may seem confusing but I can't tell him the reason why I'm in doubt.

*RRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG*

"Okay that's it for today, so class dismissed. Goodluck to those who are entering U.A. we hope you all become great heroes someday" the teacher said gathering his material then gone outside.

I stood up and grab my books in my desk returning it to my bookbag then headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||||~~~~|||

"I'm home mom... dad" I said letting my parents know I'm back from school. I had gone to my room already as I heard my mother greeted me back.

I sloped down in my bed, letting out a sigh of stress that I've been holding in for all day. In my walk here I was still thinking about my future, do I want to be a Hero like others or become a normal person with a powerful quirck at their diaposal.