Chapter 20: The 2nd Round of Finals 2

Kold's POV

That fight between Midoriya and Todoroki is exciting that made the pro's left to be amazed and bewildered by the display of their power. If you think about it more clearly, it really is a big feat because we are only first years and we are showing these signs of control in our quirk... well except for Midoriya that is.

The next match was Shiozaki from class 1-B against Iida... and the fight was like the other matches of Iida. He used his speed to gain the upper hand pushed the plant haired girl out of bounds in the stadium making Iida win the match in a jiff.

The next match is against Tokoyami and me, and the feeling of dread is upon me, that is because Tokoyami is a hard opponent to win against. 'This fight will never be easy...' that is what is inside my brain.

In the stadium I wastanding adjacent to Tokoyami and I was trying to predict his moves, this will be the match of a lifetime for me. "Dark Shadow!" the night hero summoned his quirk.

"Calling God Hawk Ichibiyoshi!" with that a hawk in the shade f blue appeared in at my side of the field and is apparently glowing also with blue hue.

"What's that suppose to be?" is what I heard mumbled by the audience.

A dark claw came my way and I dodged it in time, "Ichibiyoshi, please guard me until time is up for you" is what I commanded to the bird.

'Roger that my vanguard' the hawk replied to me.

I jumped evading another claw coming from beneath me, 'this is going to be hard... keeping Ichibiyoshi summon then his ability and finally dodging attacks left and right'

A minute has passed with me dodging and it was the time for an upgrade, "It's time..." I mumbled out but it looks like Tokoyami had heard what I said because he stopped his assault.

"What is this?" Present Mic asked in the booth, not really knowing what is going to happen because we both paused for a sec.

"Tokoyami... did you know evolution card is very hard to summon because of the factors needed to be met before reaching another level" I started the explanation and I think he has some sort of an idea what I am planning.

"Activating Ichibiyoshi's skill! Sending him to the soul then in his place... Calling Goddess of the Cresent Moon Tsukoyomi!" the bird glowed transparent and was sucked into me, then was replaced by a little girl in kimono and a crescent moon necklace.

"A Goddess has been summoned by Kold! This is so awesome!" the broadcast is disturbing my nerves.

"I better warn you about this Tokoyami... when a unit goes to the soul this means I get an up in power" I said to the dark wielding quirk in the field, because this is goanna get harder from now on.

3rd Person's POV

On the stands the class 1-A students are pretty curious unto what happened to Kold, cause now he is glowing in a blue hue and seems to be displaying a hint of cockiness in his face.

"What has he done with himself?" Kirishima asked in the stands and it was heard by Oujiro who gladly explained to them what was happening to Kold.

"Well, do you remember in hero training he used the same technique into me, his units got this ability to be transferred into someone granting an up in power or something of the sorts? Is what he explained to us during the training and I didn't dig deeper into it because I didn't have the chance to question him yet"

"That is so awesome... how powerful is his quirk?" Oujirou asked no one in particular holding out his hero notes and writing the new found information about the quirk of Kold.