Chapter 21: Bakuguo vs. Kold The 3rd round of Finals

Kold's POV

Kirishima and Bakuguo's match was over in a jiff, simply because the hot head out smarted the hard head. Kirishima decided to fight with brute force, but he didn't take to account his limitation in using his quirk or better yet, his weakness.

After visiting the nurse of UA she gave me the clear that I have quirk exhaustion and a little malnourished for that matter. Well, it can't be helped because I summoned a unit series, which means I need to have a lot of reserves because the stronger they get the higher the need for nutrition. 'I wish I could have something that targets my bodily nutrients to make it more higher than average. I wonder if someone has the quirk to manipulate the humans body, then maybe I can ask them for help'

Those thoughts keep lingering in my head, because I already know that Bakuguo will win this match, because Kirishima always goes for strength than strategy. So the safe bet to overcome a rock hurdle is to jump right at them, and not waste energy striking it down your way.

"The first match of the semi-finals both come from Hero families making this a battle of the elites. From the Hero course Tenya Iida!! Vs. his classmate Shoto Todoroki!!"

The broadcaster announced full of fire in his voice. "START!!!"

Iida started to move fast and avoid Todoroki's ice attack, 'That's to be expected, he doesn't have Midoriya's strength so he can't possibly deflect it'

However the first ice blocked the right side then Todoroki fired the second one to the right making Iida trapped in the middle. Todoroki then fired an ice towards the center where Iida was trapped in, but luckily he evaded it using a standing long jump. He could not pulled it off on his own, thanks to his quirk he did.

"Woah... a standing long jump" Uraraka said in amazement, looking at her reaction. And this time I noticed Midoriya was sitting next to her, when did he recovered from his injuries must be because of the old lady's quirk.

"Recipro Burst!" the engine soon to be hero tried to plant a kick to his opponents face with great speed. Another one was executed but this time it was an axe kick making the Ice Hot hero pummelled to the ground.

"Look at that speed!"

"That was a heavy kick" Sero exclaimed I too am surprised by that outburst of speed displayed by Iida.

"I didn't know he had that much power in him" I heard Kaminari exclaimed, 'I think that's supposed to be expected because in theory when you have high speed, strength soon follows because the faster the object the greater the impact is... Simple physics...' I thought smugly.

Todoroki freeze the floor to try and create less friction for Iida to run, but it was eveded by another jump. The engine quirked student grabbed Todoroki's shirt from the back and dragged him as fast as he can out of the ring.

However midway he froze, making all of us bolt from the blue because of it. I looked closely towards Iida's engine in his calves and see it was frozen. 'Now I remember! Todoroki not only is able to shoot ice from his side but he can also use it in precision'

Ice slowly crawled into Iida's body until he was covered in ice, unable to move his muscles. 'Too bad for Iida, his strength was also his weakness. He should have focused on what his opponent can do rather on what you can do to win'

"Iida has been immobilized, Todoroki advances!" Midnight announced and I was glad it was finally over because now I have the chance to beat Bakuguo in his own game.

I stood up from my seat and proceeded to go the waiting room waiting for the time for me to go to stage and start the battle against Todoroki.