Chapter 15: Off to Finals

Kold's POV

I got into position and focused myself on supporting my group, especially with hot head in it, well he does have a brain between those shoulders but his... communication skills is a different story.

"Let's go for Deku first!" He yelled pointing his index finger towards Midoriya.

'Typical... if you think this thoroughly the wise choice is to go after weak teams or so to say, try to stay in the ring for another round' I thought, annoyed at everyone aiming for the same goal. I mean there is many groups here, why not try and enjoy this for once.

We marched towards Midoriya's team, but the unexpected thing happen. They flew off into the sky, and this hot head teammate of ours gone after them using his quirk to propel himself up following Midoriya.

I expected this to happen somehow and grabbed Lozenge's card before he could jump towards the other team. "Calling Lozenge Magus!" I yelled calling a beautiful white haired girl with a rhombus staff in hand and gave her pretty lovely smile.

"Who is that?!" "What is that?!"

"Wow! What is this?! A cute and charming girl summoned by Kold appear" Present Mic screamed in joy at the situation,

Lozenge Magus which is a powerful card because of her heal trigger that, when in use it will heal any wounded or injured person... in exchange for my own stamina to deplete. A double edged sword is what I should say.

'With her 3000 power, added with her skill of another 3000 then her trigger that makes her pretty strong in my book' now that she is out here all I need to ask her is to protect and provide support from anywhere.

Midoriya landed back at the ground discovering that Bakuguo could follow him up into the sky. We noticed that Bakuguo is starting to lose altitude and thanks to Sero he landed in our arms, not really touching the ground.

"Bakuguo cool your head down, if we don't utilize what we've got right now then we will surely be defeated" I said scolding the hot head.

"Call the bringer of Good luck Epona! Maybe with him out there we might have luck in our side" I said but that is all wishful thinking but it doesn't hurt to hope a little.

"You look kind of pale Kold, you alright?" Sero asked in concern and I just gave him a silent nod that is a lie as you can see I am not doing well. Two grade zeroes out right now and one Grade 1 during the obstacle course, I am pretty beat. However compared to the USJ incident this is pretty much tolerable.

"I'm going to be just fine, if nothing happens to my units out there" I mumbled out making sure no one heard me because this is the greatest flaw of my quirk, the hefty cost I must pay.

"Who wants to look at each student's points so far?" Present Mic announced with excitement. "It's been 7 minutes so let's get those points showing unto the screen!"

Most of the attention of the audience was diverted to the giant screen displaying the scores. But a ray of confusion hit them upon noticing the scores had gone down most especially ours.

"Other than Midoriya, Class 1-A is not doing so hot! Even Bakuguo is losing!" as I heard the proclamation I notice our headband got stolen by the blonde haired kid from Class 1-B.

A sudden jolt of pain traveled towards my elbow and side consecutively. "I'm sorry Kold, I got hit by a quirk!" Lozenge said in distress avoiding the onslaught of attacks from Class 1-B. "Me too Kold, I couldn't dodge one of your classmates Earphone Jack..." This time Epona came close to me.

"Not to worry, you all did your best so I think it's much safer to guard us than attacking them head on" I suggested.

"What did you say ?! Come back here!" Bakuguo yelled and that made me gaze towards Class 1-B's team, and I must say he is a cocky one to boot.