Chapter 17: Battles Begin

Kold's POV

The match between Shinsou and Midoriya had commence, "Welcome to the first match of the tournament! It is Izuku Midoriya from the Hero course vs. Hitoshi Shinsou from General Studies" I sitting together with my classmates who advance to the finals, we were out in a separate benches and I don't know why.

"The rules are simple, you can incapacitate your opponent or force them out of the ring, you can also win by making them cry uncle!" that announcer is starting to get on my nerves. If he keeps on commenting like that I am goanna explode.

I noticed Midoriya is walking in anger towards Shinsou, "Don't talk about Oujiro that way!" but then he froze, he didn't move a muscle after that statement. Why is that? It's must be that Shinsou guys' quirk.

"Hitoshi Shinsou seems to have Izuku Midoriya completely stunned!"

I ignored the announcer because he started to sound annoying, another thing led to another Modoriya started to walk out of the ring.

"What the hell is he doing, if he walks out now he is goanna lose the match?!" Iida stated with his peculiar habit of chopping the air.

If this keeps up he will lose without having to fight and that will crush the guy's spirit. Everyone in our class is looking worried at him and I am too, I can't believe that he will lose that easily, what a letdown is what I would say.

As he was a step closer to out of bounds a sudden rush of wind blew on our faces, 'this must be Midoriya's doing' I thought proudly of what he accomplished it is not easy to get out of a mind control.

"Modoriya stopped just in time!"

The green haired boy is catching his breath maybe because of the struggle he face when being manipulated. "That's the way to do it!" Iida cheered raising his hand and I think I notice Uraraka letting out a sigh of relief "Wow... I was just about to freak out"; they don't really want Midoriya to lose on the first round just yet.

Upon closer inspection his pointer and middle finger on his left arm is injured, maybe he did it to get away from Shinsou's control, 'Color me impressed Midoriya'

"You weren't supposed to fight back... What did you do?" the purple head asked again, but luckily Midoriya covered his mouth to prevent himself from answering.

"How'd you do that?!" He asked again this time louder than before, I think he is getting desperate and frustrated.

"Come on say something... I didn't know you had so much power in your fingers, I'm kind jealous" he kept on rambling but Midoriya ignored his remarks and pushed forward towards Shinsou's way.

"Thanks to the way my quirk works I am always at a disadvantage, but someone blessed as you wouldn't understand that!"

"You are lucky enough to have a Heroic quirk, it will be too easy for you to reach your goal!" he screamed his frustration, when Midoriya started to push him out of the ring.

"Say something Damnit!" a punch came landing on Midoriya's face, but it did not affect him that much. I guess Shinsou is lacking in the physical stuff, if he were to use that pent up frustration to train his buddy then he could have a fighting match against others.

Another punch is landed towards Midoriya's stomach and that led to him letting Shinsou go from his clutches."You have got to be kidding me! Get out of this ring you lucky brat!" Shinsou is now pushing Midoriya almost out of the ring.

But the green hair boy grabbed his arm and lifted him up then slamming him down in the pavement, also making the purple hair boy out of bounds.

"Shinsou is out of bounds! Midoria will advance to next match" Midnight announced the result of the fight and that made us slightly proud for our classmate. He did well in defending Shinsou brainwashing quirk.