Chapter 11: Helping

Kold's POV

"Listen well, if you stay frozen you will slowly die as your body succumbs to frost bite and hypothermia" I said moving closer to one villain with a green spray pain over his eyes. "Lucky for you we are going to become heroes so we need to avoid unnesessary cruelty"

"We can only spare you if you tell us how are you going to kill All Might?" Todoroki said putting his right hand that is starting to let out misty ice. "That is the only way to survive"

'I think that is going a little too far Todoroki' I thought scaredly for the life of the thug.

A sudden feeling came over to me, and this made me act on impulse. "Todoroki, you keep asking questions about their plan" I said not giving him a chance to talk back.

"I call Flare Mane!" I said tossing out the card in my hand.

A beautiful horse appeared a few meters away from me and I leaped into it landing smoothly at the back of the horse. Holding tightly in the leash I commanded the horse to quickly go to where Mr. Aizawa is fighting.

'Hold on Mr. Aizawa' I thought while holding in the painful pleas of my body to take a break and stop for awhile. But I don't have that luxury right now.

°°••○○○●●●○○○•••°°°°

3rd Person POV

Mr. Aizawa had been defeatin villains left and right, leaping up and down utilizing his cables to his advantage.

Meanwhile three heads popped off in the water looking at the pro hero at work with admiration in their eyes.

Then the guy with hands all over his body charge head on into Mr. Aizawa and this made the pro hero to thought he is the final boss. He threw one cable but it got caught by the villain, but it did not stop Mr. Aizawa's advance.

He grabbed hold unto the remaining cable he threw and pulled it, slaming his elbows in the guts of his enemy. Unfortunately it was stopped by the villain and also making Mr. Aizawa's quirk go off because of exhaustion.

"It was hard to see when you were jumping around, but I found your tell... Its your hair" The hand guy said making the hero shock.

"It drops when you stopped using your quirk and your having to blink more often" he continued while disentegrating the hero's right elbow. "Don't push yourself too hard, you might just fall apart. Wouldn't that be a shame"

With a left hook the pro got out of the situation he was in, and noticing a back assault he crouched down to doge the attack as well as two upcoming. Taking a breather while getting sorrounded is now his situation.

"Your quirk isn't suited for drawn out fights, you just did it to make your studemts at ease"

The hero swiftly doged a clawed hand at the same time wrapping it in his scarf, meanwhile deflecting an iron mallet in his way. After that he kicked the attackers in the head knocking them down in oneshot.

But this just left another exhausted hero catching his breath while activating his quirk. "Look it you... your still standing, you really are so cool"

"However, hero... I am not the final boss" the villain said while a giant muscular bird headed creature loomed over the teacher.

°°°°•••○○○●●●●○○○•••°°°

Kold's POV

My vision is getting blurry from summoning these three in here. I better return one of them if I need to last at least another 30 minutes.