Chapter 5: Physical Exams

Kold's POV

"I call Psychic Bird and Speeder Hound!" I said activating my quirk, I know its wrong to do so but I don't have a choice. If I don't use it now I'm goanna be really late for my 1st day at U.A.

If your wondering Speeder Hound is a speedy little bunny with a draw trigger that may come in handy in my dilemma right now.

"Speeder Hound grant me your trigger" I commanded the bunny summon. As the little thing did it he glowed red then transfered that glow unto me. Now I feel my body is lighter than air.

Here are the trigger effects

Draw means it gives anyone speed a power boost.

Critical enhances the physical power of someone.

Stand it grants a limited time for someone to fight and also gives a quick boost of quirk power.

Finally Heal it restores half the strength of someone, but it leaves the caster tired.

I quickly moved my body to do my daily routine, brushing my teeth, taking a bath then finally getting my clothes on. I didn't bother to eat because I'm already running late.

I hurriedly climb down the stairs and swiftly run out of the house door, forgetting to greet my parents bye. But I know they'll understand this so, no need to worry.

I took a quick glance up and saw that Psychic Bird is almost to U.A. lucky for me its justa 20 minute walk from my house. Also, because of my speed I'm able to catch up to Psychic Bird in no time.

When I lookes straight ahead I norice that the gates to U.A are already closed. 'I've gotta think of something... fast...' I thought for a minute. 'That's it fast!' I picked up the pace "Speder Hound you better catch up to me" I said to the cotton tail right behind me.

"No need, my name's not Speeder Hound for nothing" the summon replied smugly.

"If you say so" I redied my self to jump above the gate of U.A and fortunately for me I got over it. Thanks to Speeder Hound, I took I quick glance to see that the cotton tail is no whre to be found.

"Hey over here!" someone yelled and my guess its above me. So, I looked up and saw Speeder Hound crouching in the fence with precision.

'You don't definately see that everyday' I thought embarassed for the rabbit, but I'm not goanna tell you the reason why.

"Psychic Bird! Is the class still in session?" I yelled to the green bird flying towards my classroom is suppose to be.

"Yeah I think there in still session, but you better hurry up or you will not make it to the activity" the bird replied.

"What activity? I was told its only orientation today" I half yelled resuming my runing to arrive at my class.

~~~•●○°°•○●●●●○○○○•°°°

3rd Person's POV

"It took 8 seconds for you to shut up. That's not good, time is limited so you better make every second count" a guy with long black hair said and looks like he didn't had enough sleep, he got out of his sleeping bag taking a look around the whole class.

"One of you is missing... That's not good if he doesn't show up in the next minute or so, then you guys have to pay the conseqence" he said coldly. "By the way why are you standing there for get to your seats homeroom is starting!"

"Wait... Sir, isn't orientation underway?" A girl with brown hair and hazel eyes asked.

"Yes, but-" as the guys was saying he was cut off by a sudden appearance of a boy with brown hair and green eyes.