Chapter 7: 1st Hero Training

Kold's POV

The school days are pretty boring if you ask me. It is also regular class nothing special to it, but I will give A for effort fot the teachers. Atleast they are trying to make it more interesting.

Like now, in Present Mic's class it seems to boring and I guess some of my classmates agree with the thought.

I look at the window side and seen Midoriya as well as Yaoyorozu is into it, pretty much.

'Well... they seem entusiastic enough, other than that I need to listen to this. No use being a hero if you can't speak any language besides Japanese' I thought getting my attention back at the lesson Present Mic is currently teaching.

He was trying to let as answer in which sentences have a gramatical error. Oh well... I didn't bother answering it cause I know Yaoyorozu have this one in the bag.

••°°°○○○●●•°°°••○●●●○○•°°

Class quickly went by, because we found ourselves in the main cafeteria in which we met the Cookin Hero: Lunch Rush. 'I didn't think that luch rush could be a name of a hero... This proves that useless things could mean something'

I let out a sigh from boredom, 'Couldn't this day become better?' I asked my self. Also, with the accompaniment of Todoroki this table became much more quite. 'He really isn't a talker... Like I can say that to me as well... I'm just quite thank you very much'.

As luch was finished I brought myself back to class, and waited patiently in my seat for next class. The class schedule said it was Hero Training period so that really uped my excitement for today's class.

"I am here... walking through the door like normal!" someone yelled entering dramtically.

Figured that it was All Might, a hero admired by all. Well except me I guess... don't get me wrong he is great and all but there is something about him that I don't quite understand.

But everybody seem to have a great deal of respect for him. I kept hearing great things like 'He really is a teacher... this year will be a blast' and other similar things.

Then there is me casually looking at him like a normal superhero. He is strong I'll give him, a very strong superhero that everyone sees as the simbol of peace.

"Welcome to the very important class here in UA. You can say its Hero 101" He said standing at the teacher's table with his hands on his hips and a big grin in his face.

"This lesson will give you the idea of what being a pro hero is suppose to be. So let's this class a start. Today's lesson will pull no punches" he yelled dramitically, flexing his muscles to us and showing a card that has imprint of BATTLE in red.

'Now this is a class, knowledge as well as experience both at the same time' I thought while smirking. 'I am getting hyped in this lesson'

"And one of the reason being a good hero is.... LOOKING GOOD" he said pointing at the side of our class dramatically, but as he said this some compartment has lift then cases with number on it displayed has appeared.

"These are designed for you based on your quirk regestration forms and from the request you sent in before class started" he explained and this is followed by a howl of cheers from the class and this does not include me.

"Get yoursleves suited up and meet me at ground Beta" he ordered and this made my classmate jump in delight, while I acted normal. I mean its just a costume, no need to get so excited about, unless your fighting villain that will be very exciting.

I had gotten my case which is lucky number 16, and that is my lucky number after all.

°••○○••°°°○●●●●•••••°°°○○●●