Chapter 10: USJ

Kold's POV

"Today's training will be a little different, you'll have 3 instructors. Me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you" Mr. Aizawa had announce to the class and this earned him a series of gasps from the class.

'3... are they worried because of the break in' I thought confusedly at the situation. I mean 1 pro hero should be enough but 3, that going overboard... I think.

"Sir! what kind kf trainin is this?" Sero yelled raising his hand to get noticed by the Mr. Aizawa.

And to answer that question he lifted a card with a word 'RESCUE' in it colored also in blue.

"You will be dealin with natural disasters. Shipwrecks... stuff like that" he answered monotonely.

This gain a lot more emotions in the class some were excited and others are plainly complaining about the work being much bigger. Well I for one is included for the latter reason.

"Guys... I'm not finished yet" Mr. Aizawa interrupted the commotion.

"ugh..."

"What you wear in this excersise is up to you and I know your excited about costumes, but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet. So they might limit you ability" he said pushing a button to let the contraption do its thing and showed us our cases.

"This special training is an off campus facility so will be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready" He finished his announcement walking off to side or maybe out. I didn't bother following him with my eyes.

I got up and grabbed my case which is lucky number 16, but before I could grab it a sudden thought crossed to mind.

'I should follow what Mr. Aizawa said, but I think I only need the contacts and the headphones for this' I thought opening the case and grabbing the pair of contact lenses and the headphone. But just in case I might need a deck holster, then I should be good to go.

I walked to changing room and started to change in to my P.E. uniform and putting the gadgets in their respectful places.

Looking in the mirror if I looked okay, and deemed it being good. I slowly left the changing room to wait outside for the others.

After a few minutes everyone is present outside with their own respective costumes, and I think Midoriya and I were the ones who are only wearing their P.E.

'Well I guess they have their reasons' I shrugged them off and proceeded to wait for the bus to pick us up from our spot.

°°°•••○○○●●●○○○•○○○••°°°°°°

The bus came to a stop and turned its engine down. "Now class 1-A make two lines in your respective seat number so we can board the bus efficiently." The class rep made his move. Ordering the class to do what he said, but no one bothered to listen to him and got on the bus in their own pace.

"The bus' open lay out ruined my boarding strategy" he said defeatedly.

"Iida you really need to chill" Ashido said trying to cheer up the gloomy class rep.

"If we're pointing out the obvious then there is something I'd want to say. About Midoriya actually" Asui spoke facing Midoriya, and this made the green haired boy anxious.

"Me?! what is it Asui?!"

"I told you to call me Tsu..."

"Oh... yeah, right"

"That power of yours isn't it a lot like All Might?" she asked.

After that quesrion Midoriya answered franrically trying to hind something is my guess.