Chapter 19: The 2nd Round of Finals 1

Kold's POV

The battle that was postponed was underway because the two hard idiots has recovered from their unconsciousness. The match was decided by arm wrestling, whoever wins this will advance to the next round of the finals.

Once the match was on the way, Kirishima won ultimately because his opponent suffered his weakness which was Iron Deficiency. If you stop and think about it, what is Kirishima's weakness?

"Let's get this Party started now!" Present Mic had just announced to begin the next round of the finals and it made me really nervous and excited.

I took a look at my option of cards against Tokoyami, the goddess of the moon series of cards maybe my best bet against him. However the risk is I cannot summon the Final evolution of the series which is my weakness for now.

'No matter... I better get these cards out of my holster these will be the main highlight in my fight against shadow samurai' I thought coming out with a plan that may or may not be working against him.

Evolution cards are much stronger and have a much hefty cost of stamina, at a certain time the units will evolve into their next form this will leave me unable to control the stamina output they need. Another double edged sword in my arsenal, it may be powerful but I really need to remember that quirks are just an extension of our body.

In my case, think about a quirk that could multiply yourself by a number, and those clones are a physical copy of you and whatever happens to them happens to you that are how basically my quirk works. It is like giving myself another me, but different in power and form.

If Tokoyami finds out about this, then I am doomed to hell. So why bother using this technique? Simple... I made a promise to showcase these cards and get the Card Capital to gain more customers. If people see what the capabilities of these cards then they will likely go and buy the products.

'Goddess of the Moon, Tsukoyomi... help me win this tournament' I thought closing my eyes and clutching the series in my hands near my chest. 'Even if I can't win, at least help me get into the top 3'

After that drama I made I hid my cards near inside my jacket, easy access to cards will be the key into winning against Tokoyami.

"The Hero courses Shoto Todoroki who left almost half the stage in a chunk of ice! Against the kid who almost walk out into his first match up but made a serious comeback by impressing us with his moves, Izuku Midoriya!"

"Tokoyami, how do you think this match will go?" The engine hero asked.

"It depends on whether Midoriya can get close to him" He answered.

"Yeah... that's the problem. How will Deku avoid the ice?" Uraraka concluded for tokoyami's answer.

"My guess is Midoriya will use what he did during the first match to deflect Todoroki's ice attacks" I responded to her query, because that is the only logical explanation I can come up with. Also, he doesn't have anything in his sleeves to hide.

Todoroki fire his ice attack and Midoriya countered with a flick of his finger making an enormous gust of wind to smash the ice and turned back into a freezing cold air. 'Called it... Midoriya will keep on damaging his hands to keep Todoroki's ice at bay'

"Wow!! Midoriya has managed to break Todoroki's insane opening move!" the announcer is being his enthusiastic self and keeping a play by play.

Todoroki fired another ice and got blocked again by another brush of a finger, 'If he keeps this strategy, he will lose eventually' I thought grimly at his situation. It's not like he has more options to counter the ice user's attack.