Chapter 12: Unexpected

Kold's POV

A green bubble had sorrounded the pro hero, blocking the upcoming squeeze from the bird creature.

Making the symbol of peace escape from his cluthces by doing a back flip and also losening the grip of the creature.

He jumped where Todoroki is and I can clearly see blood seeping into his clothes and grunting in pain. This made the green haired boy look at his inspiration asking if his okay.

At the same time the red head idiot jumped in, trying to land a punch at the hand villain. But he clearly lack stealth becasue it was dodged by jumping back.

On impulse "Get out from his reach now!" I yelled at the red head becausd if he get captured now it will be Game Over.

"Damn that was goanna be cool!" He replied frustratedly.

"Well its not cool because you body will desintegrate if he gets to touch you"

"The symbol of peace cannot be defeated by the likes of you" Todoroki said coldly.

'This is goanna be tough... I only have 1 chance to summon this' I thought clutching my hands tightly until it turned white.

I heard Bakuguo explaining how the warp villqin got careless and revealed his weakness. 'I've got to hand it to him. He is smart'

"Don't move. You try anything funny and I'll have to blow you up to pieces until they can't put you back together again" the blond treathened the villain witha deadly glare.

"Uhhh that doesn't sound pretty heroic" Kirishima said sweatdropping at Bakuguo's remark to teh villain.

'Well I can think of someone thinking a long the lines'

"Nomu" the hand villain softly said and the bird creature heard it. He forced his body to go back through the portal destroying his body whose parts were in ice.

This sudden event made my eyes grew wide in horror. 'What kind of villain is this?' I thought horfified at the creature.

"Stay back everybody!"

Yet another surprise came forth, the body whose broken grew back into newly regenerated body parts.

"What is this? I thought his power was shock absorption?!" All Might yelled angrily.

"But I didn't say it was his only quirk. Hr also has super regeneration. This Nomu has been made to deal with you in 100 percent of your power"

This made us all in our toes, worry evident in our actions.

"First we have to free our only methid of escape" Then this made me flinch at once because I know who he's talkimg about.

"Get him Nomu"

"Issault Absolute Guard" I yelled together as All Might Leaped into action.

A strong hurricane has appeared and it blew us to the ground because of the force.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya said after realizing that Bakuguo was his target.

But the guy was just beside him wide eyed and sitting in the ground like he saw his death upon him.

'That speed I think that Issault's shield didn't make it in time' I thought. But as the smoke cleared from the wall I saw their Issault badly injured with a crack in her shield, protecting All Might from the punch.

"ISSAULT!" I yelled worriedly at my unit. "Your job is done, get back and take a well deserve rest!" All I see is her nod indicating he heard me.

As she disappeared in sight a sudden jolt came over me. I clutched my stomach and threw up blood in the pavement.