Chapter 9: Class Representative

3rd Person's POV

"Will you please tell us what kind of teacher is All Might?" one of the reporters who are gathered in front of the school gates started to ask questions to the green haired teen. In which made the teen flustered to answer the question being thrown at him.

Then they had proceeded to ask other students from class 1-A, trying to get a story from them but unfortunately for them they only got useless information from the kids.

"Can you get us All Might please?" a woman interviewer ask desperately to the adviser of Class 1-A known as Shota Aizawa.

"All Might is not here and you bothered my students long enough" he said coldly at the lady turning around to return to his class and also, cutting her incoming questions.

The lady was furious by the sequence of events so she decided to step to the doors. But a sudden ring and wall made her step back quickly. "What the hell is this?" she asked frantically.

"Didn't you know it's the schools' defense system. Nobody is allowed to enter without their school ID or any special permission" a cameraman explained the situation to the lady.

Kold's POV

I had woke up late again but I decided to take it easy because I'm already close to thh school. I looked forward anticipating the doors to be open, but what surprise him is that there was a wall barracading the entrance gate. There are also paparazzi present, getting angry for not welcoming them by the school.

Upon this I saw someone with a really skinny body and light blue hair observing the entrance to UA. It made me suspicious but I decided to shrug it off not wasting time, he is late far enough.

The crowd had decided to let it off and try another time, but they had notice me and my uniform so they crowded around me. Giving me enough space to breath and actually move around but not pass them.

"Kid what is All Might in class?" one of the media people asked him hurriedly.

"He is a teacher..." I replied shortly and thia made the crowd silent with sweat droping in their faces.

"I mean what kind of teacher is he?" the reporter pressed the question on, making me answer him correctly.

"I don't know ask the staff and other students they know what to anawer" I said shrugging them off again. But this time it made them angry and tried to be forceful against me.

"Hey! Stop It!" I yelled tring to stop them from pressuring me to answer. 'Ughh... this is why I hate media! If they this keeps up I'm going to use my quirk on them...' I thought annoyed by their actions.

I struggled to break free from them but no matter what I do I could not seem to free myself from them. "Hey! Look at that!" I yelled loudly pointing above the sky, and they all followed where I'm pointing.

'This is my chance!' I thought using all my power to push them aside and with their attention not on me it is pretty easy.

That's what I thought about, but someone grabed hold of uniform preventing me from runnin away.

"Hold on there student... we've been here for 2 days you outta give us some answers" they said glaring at me.

I unconciously gulped down, fearing this lady and maybe all of them for that matter. "Okay... here you go!" I said giving up as well as handing her one of my cards.

"What's this?" she ask curiosly looking over at the card which is Dark Cat.

"You know the saying 'Black Cats cause Bad Luck'... well if you don't let me through I will call this creature here and give you all Bad Luck" I said smiling sadistically at her and this made her back up a bit.