Chapter 8: Training Results

3rd Person's POV

In the monitoring room no one dared to speak, they were left speechless from the transformation of the martial artist. All Might is even amazed because now Oujiro stood tall with two tails behind his back. The tail had been splited into two with unknown reasons.

"H-hod did that happen?" the red hair guy, Kirishima asked no one in particular. He is just voicing out everyones question.

But no one could explain the event occured within the monitor, so thry staued speechless and a gape.

°••○○●•••°°°•○○●●○••°°○○●
Kold's POV

I shakily stood up from my previous position and looked over Oujiro. He now stood proudly with the two new tail he had been gifted by Flogal.

I looked at the back of me and noticed that Flogal had used all of her energy powering up Oujiro. Thanks to the little pink dog we have a chance in winning this battle.

"How much do we have?" Oujiro asked taking a look at my tired body.

"N-not sure but I think we only have... about 5 minutes left... So you b-better defeat this guy f-fast..." I replied breathlessly still holding on my own pain.

"I think that should be enough... You should relax and take a break. You must be tired from this" he said reassuring me that I could step down in the front line and let him handle it.

"Alright.." I answered walking back near the bomb which is near a pillar in the back.

I look at the battle underway with droopy eyes that if I close it right now I won't be able to witness the outcome of the match.

Oujiro made the first move he rushed in to Todoroki in great speed using his tails to propel himself near him to have an advantage. I think its clever, he cannot let Todoroki have his distance, because if he will he would get attacked by ice.

Tododroki reacted quickly making a barricade of ice, but he did not account for Oujiro destroying it with a single punch.

I smirk at that, he did not know that he is boosted by the soul of Flame of Victory.

Todoroki did have not enpigh time to dodge he let the attnack hit him, but he didn'r expect that the punch is much stronger than Oujiro's other punches. So he slid backwards much further.

Oujiro after the attack took a deep breath to calm his nerves and then once again moved with a barrage of punches with kicks that Todoroki did not expect.

"That's enough Oujiro! Capture him now!" I yelled stopping his movements to get this over with.

I saw him nod slightly and pulled out his capture tape and began to wrap it around the ice user but the ice hero jumped back to avoid the tape.

I looked at Todoroki and he seems worried that he may not stop us in time.

°°••○●●●○○○••°°°••○●●
3rd Person's POV

"How much time do they have?" Ochaco asked getting worked up because Kold may win this match. She's getting chills from their match.

"They only have 1 minute left!" the electric using hero answered her, anticipating the end of the match.

"Alright! They may may have a chance!" she yelled in delight happy that his friend will pull this through.

°°••●●●•○○°°•○○○●

Kold's POV

If this keeps up I don't know if we could win this at all. I'm getting tired, once I go down the powers Oujiro will dissappear and it will leave him weak giving the heroes a chance to make a come back.