Chapter 3: Entrance Exams

Kold' POV

The 10 months worth of training is finally over, and I guess time sure flies when you're having. In the span of 10 months I built up some stamina along with some muscles that will help me in summoning my cards.

I know it may seem useless but I think its not, summoning them uses a lot of energy. Its like calling someone to aid you from another planet and that is uncommon in this society with a lot of quircks. Not to brag or anything but I think I'm the only one who has this quirck and I should be careful showing it to the public eye.

It may seem Overpower but let me tell you it is but with a price if you excert yourself too much. I know because I experienced it first hand, may be I was just lucky to get out from it alive but thanks to Kryph's advice I can handle it much better.

I think I could summon Grade 0 units as well as some Grade 1 units with powers not exceeding 7000 and I can tell you most of my units are below that 7000 powers. Lucky for me.

I guess all those times visiting the gyms and lifting weights really paid off and because of it I got more muscles in me. Maybe this way I can summon more than 3 units at the same time.

I look at the time and it is 7:30 AM. I think its time to get ready the entrance exam is upon me now. I stretched my limbs as I am standing up and light crack mad me feel relief.

'I think I slept in the wromg side of the bed' I thought tiredly. I walked to the bathroom and prepared myself, doing my own hygenes such as taking a bath, brushing my teeth and putting my clothes on.

If your wondering I never comb my hair, I just like it the way it is. So why not let it be, also its like it has a mind of its own. I remembered when my mother tried to comb it, my hair always goes back to they way it was before so I learned to not tamper with it.

"Mom, Dad I'm going now and wish me luck" I said nervously, but I tried not to let them notice.

"I know your nervous son, but if you do your best it will pay off and that's the truth" Dad adviced and that made me relax a bit.

3rd Person POV

A boy who has brown hair and green eyes walked in the premesis of the prestigous school of Heroes. U.A Academy where his new life as a hero in training is beginning.

Watch as his life full of adventure, joy and may be a hint of romance unfolds.

°°○○●●•••°°°○•○●●●●●•••°°○○

Kold's POV

In the orientation room of U.A. academy which I'm guessing is where the intoduction of the practical exam is located.

If it crossed your my mind what happened in the written exam, it was just basic stuff and it was like in our old clasd just a bunch of question in history and other subjects.

(Author: Sorry I really don't know what happened in the written exam)

In the front of the orientation room out was Present Mic. Introducing and going into the details of our practical exams.

"What's up U.A. candidates? Thanks for tuning up today your school DJ. Cool and let me hear you!" He yelled in the mic in his neck.

The funny thing is that not one student had the courage to greet back to the pro hero. So Present Mic is greeted with silence instead.

But it didn't face him and he just skipped to the details of our exams.

"ARE YOU READY?!!" the hero spoke in a DJ sound, of you know what I mean.