Chapter 26: Kold vs Kai

Kold's POV

I think I got pretty cocky... I'm guessing this guy is the strongest one out of the three if you asked me. "Before we start could I ask your name? It gets really hard not knowing what to call you" I asked and he seems to be annoyed by this.

"I'll give it to you if you prove to me your strength" he replied placing a card in the vanguard circle.

"Okay... but don't you think for a second that I will go easy on you" I state and it he seems to like my confidence or maybe he is laughing inside when he beats me in this battle.

"Aichi... it's time" he said looking over at the blue haired boy and upon closer inspection his eyes were glowing in multiple colors, looking straight at me.

I felt nauseous upon noticing that, 'Is this some Aichi's quirk? Are they trying to weigh me down?' I thought angrily that they were playing dirty.

"Hold your hoses Kold! You shouldn't have looked at Aichi's eyes when he is activating his quirk.

"It's Horses Kamui"

"Also try to summon the units you call, because we will be doing the same" Aichi said warning me of their plan. And I just gave him a nod to answer him. 'Wait.. does he have the same ability as me?!'

If that's the case... then let the battle begin! "Stand up, the Vanguard!" we both said at the same time.

"Lizard Runner Undeux!"

"God Hawk Ichibiyoshi!"

'Wait is this guy using Kagero clan, if so... then I should be in a pinch right about now. Kagero clan specializes on destroying enemy units and that's going to hurt my strategy big time.

"I'll go first! Riding the Embodiment of Armor Bahr and end my turn." He said and what really surprised me is that the unit came to life in front of him.

"I guess we have the same quirk... Aichi?" I asked the blue haired boy and he seems to just ignore my statement. "Checking the first 5 cards for Crescent Moon... and lucky for me there she is. Riding Goddess of the Crescent Moon Tsukoyomi!" I said and I felt a chunk of my stamina left my body.

"Calling another one to rear guard and attacking with them both!" I said turning both the cards sideways.

"No guard for me"

"Checking the trigger... Nothing" I said placing the card in my hand.

"Checking for damage... a draw trigger and I draw one card from the deck"

The brown haired man started his turn, "Draw, and Ride Dragon Knight Nehalom calling Bahr and Gatlling Claw Fragon to the back!" he said placing the cards in their respective places.

"However... this will be the start of the main event!" the man said smirking my way and I got chills in my spine, 'I smell something wrong...' I thought. "You see... if you keep thinking that this is all just a simple card game then, you in for a ride"

Nehalum charged right through me, and not my Vanguard, this made my eyes wide that I couldn't move from surprise. "My Vanguard move!" Tsukuyomi yelled pushing me to the side and taking the hit for me.

'What the heck is going on... ?' I thought, this does not make any sense at all, I know I Tsukuyomi can talk and all but I didn't expect for the man's unit to do the same.

"You must be confused... but Aichi's quirk is making imaginary things a reality... it's a very powerful quirk if you asked me" the brunette said smirking my way.

"So, that's why you said that I should summon my units" I concluded looking angry at them, I mean who isn't when you've been tricked but that's a villain main job.