Chapter 14: The Start of UA Festival

Kold's POV

Fireworks came flying out of the school, 'well it is a festival so that's explain it'
But does it really have to have a lot of people in this place. It feels like I am constricted with this too much people.

"Everyone! Get your game faces on were entering the arena soon" Iida came yelling to the class and it made some of the class nervous.

"Midoriya..." the cold teen or should I say Todoroki called out to Midoriya.

"What's up? Todoroki" he replied.

That got all of our attention to the two, and it looks like war is going to happen.

"From objective stand point, its fairly clear that I am stronger than you"

"Ugghhhh.... yeah" that being said midoriya looked dejected by that assumption. 'Well one thing is for sure, he is right' I thought

"However, you've got All Might in your corner helping you out. I'm not here to pry about your relationship with him rather know that I will beat you" he said dropping his motive.

'And that's what I'm talking about... a declaration of war'

Some of our classmates tried to calm the tension by questioning their actions. "This is not a team fight, and we are not here to be each others friends" Todoroki said angrily while walking out of the room.

"Wait a second Todoroki.."

"I don't know what's going in your head or why you think you need to tell me you'll beat me... and yeah of course your better than me.. In fact you probably have way more potential than us..." Midoriya said slowly and tryin to get depress.

"Midoriya I think your maybe being a little too hard on your self" Kirishima tried to cut it off.

"No.. He is right you guys... All the other courses their coming for us with al their might..." he continued.

"And I will be aiming for the top too" he said with pride and conviction present in his eyes.

'He really changed for thr better... In junior high he was always the lump in the class but now he gain a backbone' I thought, smiling at the thought of his change in attitude.

"Fine..." Todoroki just said monotonely.

°°°••••○○○○●●●●●○○○○○••••°°°°°

I am getting excited for the festival, and I have to work hard to get noticed by these heroes.

"Let me hear you scream as our students take place in the srtage!" Presenr Mic yelled in the announcer's booth along with Mr. Aizawa as a commentator.

We walked towards the open door with pride and confidence showering our being. 'Well some of us...' I thought looking at Midoriya with a blank stare.

Then the other classes had came out, and formed lines in the middle of the stadium with the R rated hero, Midnight announccing the 1st round.

"For the student pledge... We have Katsuki Bakuguo!" She said while whipping her small duster kind of a whip. 'I don't even know what kind of weapon is that'

The entire stadium if filled with silence and that includes me, awaiting for Bakuguo to declare the start of a war. Well... in Bakuguo's perspective only.

"I just wanna say... I'm goanna win" he said without an ounce of emotion in his face. 'Called it... sometimes he is soo predictable'

Then a series of booing came his way, and with only one person understanding his motives.