Chapter 25: The Q4 Hero Agency

Kold's POV

We started to explore this agency, and it was a pretty awkward and a silent walk... you can even hear a pin drop because of the silence.

Also, if you haven't fully known yet, I've met three of these guys in pure coincidence. First was Kamui and Misaki during the time where I bought Lulu and Luck bird cards. Then the third person is Aichi the person who gave me his prized possession.

But the last person is still a mystery; most of his face is covered by that mask his wearing. And he looks to be awfully close and at the same time distant to the people around here.

I decided to break the silence by asking "Is this agency an underground hero agency?" I asked trying to make a conversation, because this silence is hurting my ear.

"You can say that... we mostly handle special things, or you can say we are the protectors of both Cray and the Earth" Misaki replied with a straight face.

"Protectors?" I asked in confusion, not really understanding what she meant by that.

"In simple terms, there was this time when Cray and Earth were connected and something threatened the existence of Cray by capturing its three most powerful Vanguards" Kamui started the story, and I was quite intrigued by the sound of it. It looks to me that they went through with a lot of things.

"The story I mentioned about you when we first met, is what he is trying to explain" Aichi cut him off, looking at my confused face.

"Anyways, there was this tournament where the three of us Misaki, Aichi and me entered, have you ever heard of the VF circuit?" he asked and I think I remember that tournament. It was the event that contained a total of 4 stages, each stage has its own special rules implemented, and I wasn't really into that event.

"To continue the story at the end of the event each team that won each stage were then invited by someone very powerful and who also hosted that said event. We expected for it to be finals of some sort but instead the 4 teams were transported to planet Cray, because something within that realm disturbed the balance of Earth and Cray" Misaki continued the story and this time it was officially cool, they had gone to Cray for Pete's sake... that is a wish of a lifetime for a person like me.

"After that, we battled the person behind all the chaos and won! Or you could say Brother Aichi destroyed it!" Kamui said jumping in joy, you can clearly see that he is proud by Aichi. But the brother part is weird... I think there are not brothers by blood, but bonds are what I think.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked noticing that we were walking for a very long time now and now that I thought about it... I haven't seen anyone here at all, where are the people working in here.

"To your room... where else?" she replied and that got to me. Of course, I didn't expect it to be anywhere else.

We all stopped in a room with a sign, 'FOR INTERN' I don't need to be a genius to figure that one out. "This will be your room, and I suggest getting to bed early because we tend to be very loud during the morning because of some people working in here" Aichi advised and I very much agreed to that thought, after everything that happened earlier I spent almost all my stamina in that battle. I'm glad that mind over matter thing still works, during the time of need.

"I do think so too, after that fight I had my body is begging for me to hit the bed and sleep" I replied and they nodded at my direction. Glad that they quite understand towards this attitude of mine, if it were other heroes I will now be facing a punishment later on.

I proceeded to enter the room and put my suite case at the cabinet where clothes must be stored, luckily I have my own bathroom in here; they really must be considerate for this to have in here. I decided to freshen up before bed, because nothing beats a fresh body before sleeping.