t h i r t y f o u r

AFTER SPRINTING THROUGH Madison Domestic Airport, we finally made it on to our plane

AFTER SPRINTING THROUGH Madison Domestic Airport, we finally made it on to our plane. The stares were endless, with mostly everyone inside the airport confused as to why there were six screaming teens running rabidly through the terminals, struggling to carry all of our bags. 

Vera being Vera, packed for a five week vacation even though we were only going for a little over a week. Caldwell let students leave a little earlier this year because apparently a massive snow storm is suppose to hit in the next couple of says. And there were literally no complaints. 

I slept in this morning, assuming Chase or literally anyone else would wake me up. But turns out, that's exactly was everyone was thinking. Hence why were ran through the airport like our asses were on fire, swearing our heads off and Noah basically started belting out the national anthem. It was pretty impressive. 

We were all heaving heavily as we slumped down in our seats. I was in the middle of Vera and Levi, with Noah, Penn and Chase a few rows back. My future step-dad, David, had payed for the flight which is another reason why I'm so happy that my mother's marrying. 

Well, I'm not saying that I only want my mother to marry him because he's rich....but that's exactly what I'm saying. 

We took off smoothly after all doors were shut and I tried as hard as possible to sleep. I was swimming until late last night, hoping to tire myself out but it obviously didn't even work. I sigh out heavily and clear my throat. I wiggle my ass, pressing my back further into the reclined seat but I just couldn't get comfortable. Slowly, I crack one eye open and glance around. 

Vera was on her phone, busy texting her boyfriend Sam. Yes, I said it, boyfriend. I am a fucking match making genius. They're long distance as Sam is in Seattle, but that doesn't stop them. They face time a lot as well as texting each other non stop. I've only ever seen Vera as confident and so sure of herself, but with Sam she's adorable and shy. 

I know for a fact that pre-Sam era, Vera was  sleeping around with almost everyone in Elwood hall. She wasn't ashamed of her sexuality which I admired her for. With Sam, she's trying to be careful not to push to far. I've never seen her care more for something that's not a designer handbag.  

I glance to my right to see Levi watching a documentary of foxes. He seemed super interested in it and I chuckle to myself, finding it incredibly cute. I sigh again and shift in my reclined seat and then shift once more. Noticing the seatbelt sign was now turned off, I unbuckle the seat belt across my pelvis and stand up. 

Patting Levi's head as I shuffle out of the aisle, I grin down at him as he rolls his eyes with a small smile. He can't hide his emotions from me, I have the eyes of a damn hawk. I fix the waist of my jeans as I walk to the back of the plane and enter the small cubicle. I quickly do my business, paranoid that the plane would nose dive and I'd still be in here with my pants around my damn ankles. 

The one thing I hate about airplane is the flush, it scares then hit out of me every single time even though I know it's coming. 

I was peacefully washing my hands when some asshole decides to knock on the door. I roll my eyes at the impatient passenger and continue to enjoy the warm running water on my cold hands. But then the knocking continues and I grumble under my breath. I dry off my hands and wipe them on my jeans just to be sure before pulling open the door.