f i f t y s i x

MY FINGERS DIG into the grooves of his shoulders and my palms smooth down his pectorals

MY FINGERS DIG into the grooves of his shoulders and my palms smooth down his pectorals. I move up and down along him, my legs split on either side of his body. Sweat was trickling down my body as the sun peaking through the closed curtains turned out room into an oven. I breathe heavily and flip my hair onto one side, allowing a bit of air to meet the skin of my neck. 

Chase's own fingers lodge themselves in the soft flesh of my hips, helping me move and keeping me steady as I ride him. He thrusts his hips up and meet mine in the most pleasurably way. His head was back on his pillow and the piercing sliver of sunlight slanted over his eyes, giving a gorgeous glow to the hazel depths. 

We were both near the end and my pace quickens. Up, down, up, down. I attempted to spell c-o-c-o-n-u-t once more with my hips but by that time I was too fucking tired. I arch my back and swoop down onto Chase's chest. I press my lips to his neck and slowly make my way up to his mouth. When my lips meet his, he squeezes my hips pleasurably tight and finally releases himself. His expression alone was enough to make me finish. 

I collapse down onto him and my face is tucked into the crook of his neck as I try to calm myself down. Chase caresses my back with his fingers and asI lazily roll off him, he slips out of me. 

"When the fuck did you learn to do that?" Chase smirks after he had disposed of the condom. He rolls onto his side and props his head up on the palm of his hand. 

"I've been researching." I grin up at him as Chase runs the tips of his fingers along my arm. His gaze travels down the length of my naked body, glistening under the small shards of golden sunlight glowing through our curtains. It was well into the afternoon and we had yet to leave the confinements of our dorm room. 

"Well it was fucking amazing, Jones." Chase chuckles as he sucks on the skin above my collarbone. It was a small, intimate moment that was ruined by the shrill of my phone. Chase sighs as he reaches over to his side table and plucks my phone up between two fingers. "It's your mom." 

"What?" I question as my head pops up. I glance at the screen, noticing she was wanting to facetime me and my eyes widen. "Shit, shit, shit." 

I roll over Chase instantly and end up falling off the edge of the bed. I push to my feet instantly and rush over to my closet. I pull out a inconspicuous grey hoodie that I'm pretty sure is Chase's and I pull it over my head. I then grab a scrunchie from my desk and throw my hair up into a high bun. I run around like a headless chicken as I rip open the curtains and try to tidy up my side of the room. 

All whilst Chase lay on his bed, laughing at me like usual. 

I glare at him as I snatch my phone from him and sit down on the edge of my bed. I answer the call. 

"Hey mom!" I greet, hoping she won't notice that I'm profoundly out of breath. 

"Hayden! It feels like I haven't seen your beautiful face in forever." Mom exclaims through the phone. She seemed to be sunbathing on a pool lounge, a large sun hat covering her curly blonde hair and a pair of Prada sunglasses perched on her nose.