Chapter 12- A Letter From A Friend!

*Just to mention, all of the chapters are being posted in the same time span, I know it is weird, but I got alot of time to myself.... (giggles) so enjoy! -Eren*

2024 Update: Yes. It is weird. Go outside you introvert.

(Y/n)
I slept soundly before I began to stir and opened my e/c eyes to be met with the soft deep green eyes of none other than Fenris. He shifted slightly farther away and looked towards my feet, "Your friend seems to trust you a bit too much..."

I looked down to my feet, to be met with black fur, and floppy ears. Blue eyes, and a bright pink nose. I laughed slowly, "Hello there, little bunny. With your adorable, sparkling eyes, lopsided ears. And with lovable raven fur.

Parker shifted and jumped to the floor, as soon as he made contact with the ground, he shifted into a human again. He smiled quickly, looking at me, "Thanks (N/n)! I... Will let myself out now." And with that he ran out of the room.

Fenris paused, his face was unreadable. That was to be expected nonetheless however, "So... Hawke asked when you were to go back to her place, I told her you could," He looked away, his face changing as he continues, "Stay here for the night..." He looks back and into my (e/c) orbs.

"Fenris?" I ask slowly.

"Yes, friend?" He looks deeper into my eyes.

"What time is it?" I look around slowly, breaking eye contact.

"It is dawn, you slept peacefully the entire time, does that... Bother you?"

"Well, not really, it's good to know that I slept until now... But," I look back into his eyes, "But, usually it's only for at most, two hours..." I shift to a sitting position, and pat the seat next to me for him to sit. He does so without hesitation.

There was a knock, then another, then two, then four, then one, then none. Blaze. I shifted next to Fenris and slowly whined, "Why? Why the Templars?"

"Would you have me be rid of them?" He asked softly.

I choked, "Maker no! Blaze isn't... No-No! Blaze, he's a good person... He helps mages, so I guess... He's a bad Templar!"

"Can I come in yet?" Blaze whines, like a child.

I giggled softly, and turned to Fenris. I gave him the 'you kicked my puppy' eyes, "Can he?"

He chuckled at my expression, "How could someone tell you no?"

"Can he?" I asked again.

"Yes," Was all he said, but he did chuckle again.

"Blaze? Are you alone?" I asked to door.

"Except for Isabela, yes!" He yelled.

"Yeah, don't forget Rivaini!" She yelled.

I looked into Fenris eyes and smirked, turning back to the door I yell, "I didn't know doors could talk! Did you Rivaini?"

I heard someone hit the ground laughing, "Haha! (Y/n)!"

"Really?" Blaze muttered lowly, "We talked about this, (Y/n), I'm a horse not a door!"

(2024 Update: DAMN)

It was my turn to lose it, I fell to the floor laughing at Blaze, "Haha!" I sat upright and looked into Fenris' eyes as he watched me calmly, contently.

"Yes! Can we come in now?" Blaze mutters quickly.

"Haha... Heh.." I maintained eye contact with Fenris as he gaze changed to appear more longing. "Yes, you can...." I continued to sit on the floor when Fenris sat next to me, "You know, you don't have to sit next to me on the floor."

"Who wouldn't?" He responded smoothly.

"I-I heh. T-thanks Fenris." I look to Blaze and Isabela as they walk inside slowly.

"Remember how the couriers always know where we are?"

I nod, "Sometimes they will scare me with their, 'I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Let's see here, yep got it....' and so on so forth."

"Haha, yeah," Blaze laughs a bit. He turns away, then jumps back scaring me, "I've been looking for you! Got something I'm supposed to deliver! Let's see here, yep got it! A man in a hood asked me to give this to you, paid me handsome amount in gold to get this into your hands.," He hands me a note.

"Pfft! Anything else? Messere?" I ask, trying to keep calm.

"Nope, nothing. Well I better get going, got things I'm supposed to deliver.

"We'll see about such," I laughed at him reading the note. I pause and look him right in the eye, "Who sent this?"

"You know who sent it..." And he left with Isabela, Fenris gives me a concerned look.

"What's this?" He points to the note. I turn it towards him, his eyes widening at the sudden movement.

The note read:
We know
And it had a hand-print dipped in blood on top of the words.

He tilted his head in confusion, "What?"

"It's the.... One of the bigger Antivan crows. They want to, well, how shall I... enlighten you? Ah yes, they want to.... Make me join their ranks as an assassin.... Again..."

His face goes absolutely blank, "You're an, assassin?"

"Yes, and I... Am not sure how to tell Hawke, or Leandra about this..." I look away, "We should probably go to them actually. It's about time I confessed that there's more to me than being a runaway slave."