1. The Murthys

When u start reading the book, i would suggest you to follow me coz I keep posting important announcements about the updates.☺☺☺

________________________

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."

_______________________

Mumbai
8:00 am
Murthy mansion

A sweet, innocent girl was sleeping in her room looking cute like a small baby.

Lady: Nandu!! Uth ja bacche, chalo you are getting late for your work. It's 8:00 am.
(The girl was none other than our bubbly Nandini Murthy)

Nandini: Ohh no! Mumma apne mujhe pehle kyun nahi uthaya? Now i will get late for my work.

Ishita: arre!! I came to wake you up half an hour before but you said you want to sleep more, so i did not disturb you.
yeh sahi hai, ULTA CHOR KOTWAL KO DAATE!

Nandini: mom, accha leave it. I am Sorry.

Ishita: koi nahi. Chalo get ready and come down for breakfast your paa must be waiting for you. You know na he will not start his breakfast before he sees you.

Nandini: I am coming.

She got up from her bed and moved into the washroom to complete her morning chores. Later she came out wearing a beautiful pink short dress, took her bag and moved down for the breakfast.

 Later she came out wearing a beautiful pink short dress, took her bag and moved down for the breakfast

Nandini: Good morning dad! How are you?

Raman- Good morning sweetheart! I am as usual fit and fine!

Nandini:*shouting* maaa, where is bhaiyu and navu?

Ishita: *coming out from the kitchen carrying a bowl of fruits* Your bhaiyu left early today because he was having some work and navu will join us in some time.

Nandini: okk! Accha mom today i will be late at night as i have some clients coming to meet me. Actually they want to collaborate with our hospital for all the regular medical check-ups and other important health related things for their NGO's children. So I have to attend it with my team of doctors.

Ishita: That's such a great news bacche. No problem but take care and have your meals on time.

Navya: *descending the stairs* Good morning people!

She came down and hugged everyone.

Nandini: Good morning navu!

Ishita & Raman: Good morning beta!

Ishita: accha Nandu listen, Today I am going to meet your Nyonika aunty. Actually i have some work with her. Why don't you and Navya join us for lunch?

Nandini: Ok mom, let me see if i can adjust. what say Navya?

Navya: hmm, no problem.

Raman: chalo you all continue with your talks & i will leave for office as i have an important meeting with some foreign delegates.

He got up from his table and pecked Nandini's, Navya's and Ishita's forehead and left bidding a buy to them but not before telling his princesses to take care of themselves.

After sometime, Navya and Nandini too left for their work. Later at around 11 Ishita left for the NGO completing all her necessary work. This was the daily routine of the murthys.

Precap: lifestyle of THE Malhotras

Plz do votes nd give ur comments!!!☺☺☺☺
Plz guyzzzz

Love,
radhika_20😘😘

~14th April'19