29. Missing?

Credit:  Priyankahoney and Myself

________________________

"It feels good to think about you when I'm warm in bed. I feel as if you're curled up there beside me, fast asleep. And I think how great it would be if it were true."

________________________

As soon as Dhruv and Aliya entered the room, Dhruv pinned her to the wall. Aliya got startled at first but then saw that Dhruv was staring at her with so many emotions. she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Dhruv : May I kiss you?

Aliya's eyes got moist because in today's world, where guys in many relationships don't take permission from their partners for intimacy, this guy was doing that. From that moment she started respecting him more and felt lucky to have him.

Seeing her eyes getting moist, Dhruv panicked thinking that she is not comfortable with him.

Dhruv : *Cupping her face*  Aliya, it's okay if you are not comfortable. I can wait, let's take it slow...

Before he could complete his sentence, Aliya placed her delicate lips on his rough ones for a soul stearing kiss. Dhruv got rooted at his place seeing this bold move.

On getting no reaction from his side, she bit his lower lip bringing dhruv back to his senses. Dhruv got back to his senses and started kissing her passionately.

After 5 minutes due to lack of oxygen they broke their kissing session and hugged each other tightly. Dhruv picked her up in bridal style and layed her on the bed and slept beside her

Dhruv : Sleep for sometime.

Aliya hugged him and both of them slept with a smile on their faces.

Tried something new with the outfit pictures

Navya, Nandini and Mukti too reached their room. As soon as they entered, Mukti and Navya crashed down on the bed.