31. Her Care

Credit: Priyankahoney and Myself

________________________

"You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever."

________________________

Manali

Nandini was sleeping peacefully without any frowns but I guess the Sun wanted something else.

Nandini stirred in her sleep when the sun rays fell on her. She opened her eyes and saw Mukti sitting on the bed holding her head and Navya sleeping beside her. She sat on the bed stretching her body.

Nandini: Good morning Mukti!

Mukti : It's a BAD morning!!!

Nandini: Why?

Mukti : My head is aching so badly that I am feeling like a complete mess right now

Nandini: Why did you drink soo much Mukti? It's not good for your health. I know I am not so close to you to tell you all this but please reduce your intake of alcohol. If uncle and aunty see you like this, they will feel so bad.

Mukti : First of all who told you that you are not close to me? You know Nandu, my world is very small. Friends, Mom and Dad are my only family! Other than these people, I usually don't talk with anyone neither do I make any friends because it's very difficult for me to trust someone. But when I met you for the first time na, I felt some kind of connection with you. At that instant only I knew that you will never break my trust and that forced me to trust you.

Nandini: Mukti...

Nandini: You are special Nandini and henceforth don't ever utter that you are not close to me. I know it will take some more time for us to open up to each other but eventually it will happen.

Nandini nodded her head hugging her tightly and smiled brightly.

Nandini: Now you sleep for sometime, I will ask the room service to get two glasses of lime water for you and Navu. Drink that, you both will feel better.

Mukti smiled seeing her care and slept keeping her head on Nandini's lap. Nandini got startled at first but then patted her head and started massaging her scalp to release her headache.

Nandini bent a little to reach the receiver. She called the room service and asked them to send two glasses of lime water.

After few minutes there was a knock on the door. Nandini carefully placed Mukti's head on the pillow and opened the door. It was the room service boy. She took the tray from the service boy and thanked him.

She went towards Mukti to wake her up and then gave the glass to her. Mukti drank it quietly. Nandini turned around to place the glass on the table when she felt a tug on her hand. She turned around and saw Mukti and raised her eyebrow asking what.

Mukti hugged her and kissed her cheek mouthing a thank you. Nandini smiled at her and asked her to rest for sometime and went into the washroom to freshen-up.

After freshening up she came out and patted Navya's shoulder waking her up. Nandini asked her to get ready and went out of the room to see Abhimanyu.

Dhruv and Aliya's room,

Last night they both were in a sober state when they reached their room.