23. Family Bonding

________________________

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

________________________

New morning,
In Nandini's room,

As soon as she opened her eyes she saw her whole family sitting in front of her and smiling. Seeing all of them gathered there, she was confused.

Nandini - Good morning everyone, why are you all gathered like this over here?

Everyone together- Good morning Nandu!!

And they all hugged her together.

Nandini - *still in the hug* I...I am not a..able to bre...breathe.. leave me...guys!

Everyone left her but Abhimanyu was still hugging her tight.

Nandini- IDIOT! Leave me!!! Bhaiyu chodo mujhe! I am not running anywhere.

Everyone laughed seeing this including Abhimanyu.

Raman- Nandu, chalo freshen up and come down for the breakfast. We are waiting for you.

Ishita - Ha come fast, maine aaj tumhara sab kuch favourite banaya hai.

Nandini - Ok, give me 20 minutes.

Everyone left her room.

Nandini's POV,

As soon as I woke up, I saw my whole family sitting in front of me. I was surprised. They all were behaving very weirdly. But chucking my thoughts I went to complete my morning chores.

Downstairs on the sofa,

Navya- I know that Nandini is still upset about what happened in the last two days but she is still pretending to be strong.

Abhimanyu- Yeah! You know, I feel so damn miserable right now that I was not able to protect my sister from that jerk.

Ishita- Abhi, tumhari galti nahi thi yeh, please stop blaming yourself beta.

At the same time they heard some voice from the door.

Person- Aree, mere yaar! Kaisa hai tu?

Seeing the person standing on the door all were very happy.

(Any guesses who it could be? Vaise toh I guess you all know the answer already!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Raman - Raj! How are you?

At the same time he saw the whole Malhotra family entering inside.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.