12. Meeting Successful

________________________

"Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it."
________________________

In Hospital,

After checking Nyonika, Nandini asked them to come to her cabin to discuss about Nyonika.

Raj - Manik and Cabir, you guys go. I'll be here with Nyonika.

Both nodded their head. They both reached in front of Nandini's cabin and knocked. After getting a positive reply both entered and saw her cleaning her hands. Nandini gestured them to sit down.

Manik- So doctor, you wanted to discuss something about mom?

Nandini - Don't be so formal Mr. Malhotra. You can call me Nandini.

Manik- Same applies to you too Nandini, call me Manik.

Nandini - Ok so Cabir and Manik, there's nothing serious, aunty is all well and good to go. It's just that from now onwards she has to be extra careful so that her condition doesn't get bad.

Manik- What should we do?

Manik- See, as per the reports, her health has detoriated only because of stress. I guess she does more work than required. At this age she should work less as her body is not strong enough to take soo much of work load and stress.

Cabir- Nandini, we always tell mom but she doesn't listen to us.

Manik- Exactly !

nandini smiled listening to that.

Nandini - All moms are like that! I will talk to aunty and try to convince her. You guys have to make sure that aunty eats less oily food, exercises regulary and does not exhaust herself with the work.

Manik- But Nandini, Maa can't live without oily food. It's very difficult to control her.

Nandini - She can eat oily food but only once a week and not more than that. And if she still craves for it, then you can give her something tasty yet heathy like oats or something.

Cabir- Thats great! When will mom get discharged?

Nandini - I will let you know but for now we need to conduct some basic tests.

After the conversation, Manik and Cabir left her cabin.

Later Raj went to his office after continuous insistence of Nyonika and also after she promising him that she will take care of herself and will call him if some problem arises.

Few hours later Nandini came to Nyonika and did some of her tests. There was still some time for the results to come so Nandini thought of talking to Nyonika about her health.

Manik nd Cabir were silently listening to Nyonika and Nandini's conversation. Manik was adoring Nandini, the way she was talking, laughing and pouting while talking.

He loved the way that how calmly nandini was explaining Nyonika everything. He was feeling peace in adoring her. He never felt like this before around any other girl. It was a new feeling for him which he himself did not know. Cabir saw Manik adoring Nandini and he smirked inwardly.

After taking a promise from Nyonika that she will take care of herself, Nandini left to collect the reports and returned to Nyonika's ward.

Manik- so Nandini, the reports! Everything fine?

Nandini - Yes! Its all good. Nothing to worry. Aunty will get the discharge today only.

After saying this Nandini left and Manik went to complete the discharge formalities. He also informed Raj about the same and told him that Cabir and he will take Nyonika home.

Here in the hospital room, Nyonika was smiling seeing in the direction of the door. Seeing this Cabir asked

Cabir- Mom! What happen? Why are you smiling?

Nyonika- Nothing Cabir. Its just that Manik and Nandu have become so comfortable with each other in just one meet.

Cabir- ONE MEET! When did they meet before?

Nyonika then narrated the entire thing about her meet with Ishita and Nandini, Manik joining them for the lunch and Manik and Nandini's talk.

Cabir- So Nandini is your best friend's daughter!

Nyonika-Yes! I am happy that they both have become quite comfortable with each other. Ishita and I have been friends from soo many years and this was the first time when they both met. I guess it was a good meet for the first time.

After hearing everything, Cabir understood why Manik was smiling so much on that night after coming from the office.

-------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

Please do vote and comments.

-------------------------------------------------

Your writer,
Radhika😘😘