15. New Project

________________________

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."

________________________

Manik and Nyonika reached Malhotra mansion.

After bidding bye to Nyonika, Manik was leaving when he saw Ishita there.

Ishita's attire👆

Manik- Hello aunty, what a surprise!

Ishita - Hi beta, how are you?

Manik- Good good.

Ishita - I got to know about Nyonika from Nandu, so thought of meeting her. She really never ever takes care of herself.

Manik nodded hearing that.

Manik- True aunty! Now you only make her understand to not work soo much.

After a little chit chat Manik bid bye to Ishita and left for his office whereas Ishita went inside and saw Nyonika doing some work.

Seeing Ishita, Nyonika smiled and hugged her.

Nyonika- Hey! What a pleasant surprise.

Ishita- *glaring her* I should be the one saying this to you. After all you just had a very sweet trip to the hospital. I would have not known only if Nandu mujhe nhi batati.

Nyonika grinned listening to that and held her ears apologising to her. Then they both talked and had lunch together after which Ishita gave Nyonika her medicines and soon after that she left promising to come again soon.

In Malhotra Industries,

Manik was working in his cabin when there was a knock on his door. He gave the permission to the person to come in.

Manik- Dad! Come in. You dont have to knock dad. You can come here whenever you want.

(How many of you thought that it was Cabir?)

Raj smiled hearing to that and both manik and Raj settled on the couch sipping the cup of coffee.

Raj- Accha Manik, today I got an idea that why don't we collaborate with any of the company for that government project which we recently got. It will be beneficial for us as well as for the company with which we will collaborate. what do you think?

Manik- *after thinking for some time*
That's a great idea actually dad. So we can mail the companies now regarding the project, so that they can prepare for it and then we will have a conference with all the companies. With that we can decide whom to give the project as it is a big and important one.

Raj- Yes, lets do that! Let's go ahead with it.

After that Raj went to his cabin and Manik left the office to jam with FAB5.

(Manik used to go to jam with fab5 twice or thrice in a week after his office)

Malhotra Mansion,

Later at night all 4 of them Manik, Cabir, Raj and Nyonika were having their dinner along with talking about their day.

Manik's attire👆

After the dinner everyone dispersed to their rooms and being tired everyone were asleep as soon as they touched the bed.

In Murthy Mansion,

Nandini's attire👆

Nandini's attire👆

Here all 5 were also having dinner about talking anything and everything and later went to their respective rooms to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

-------------------------------------------------

Your writer,
Radhika😘😘