33. Am I Hurt?

Credit:  Priyankahoney and Myself

________________________

"My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and the courage to accept the love in return."
________________________

Navya, Nandini and Abhimanyu's faces were blank. They were trying to process the thing they heard.

Actually it's very understandable, when you are spending time with a person for a certain period of time, they become a part of your life. Then if suddenly one day you come to know that they were hiding their real identity, you feel hurt and disheartened. You feel that, "Were you not worth their trust?".

Same was the case here. Navya, Nandini and Abhimanyu were also hurt. Not once, twice but multiple times they lied.

When they reached Manali, the crowd was gathered there to welcome The FAB5, the people who were with Nandini, Navya and Abhimanyu! Still they did not utter a word about themselves and on top of that continued saying that they don't know anything.

Nandini was feeling hurt the most. She has spent so much time with Manik but still he did not say anything to her. She infact even mentioned about her liking for FAB5 still he was quite.

And isn't it actually true? You get hurt the most when a person dear to you lies or does something wrong! If a stranger does the same thing, we don't feel so hurt because Obviously they are no one to us.

Inspite of all this, Navya, Nandini and Abhimanyu looked at them for an explanation.

Manik : Actually Mukti, Cabir and I are friends from kindergarten and we met Aliya and Dhruv in warrior high. There we got to know that we all share a common interest and that is music.

Cabir: So we decided to form a band but as we were still studying we thought to hide our faces and reveal it after we get completely settled in our life's to avoid publicity. We did not wish for anyone to invade our privacy because we wanted to focus on our careers as well.

Dhruv: We released many albums but still did not show our faces. Our families too accepted it on a condition that we won't neglect our studies and career. We did not expect that people would have loved our music so much and we would become this famous.

Manik: After warrior high, Mukti and Aliya choosed fashion designing, Dhruv took over his father's company and Cabir and I took over Malhotra industries. We all got success and fame in our respective fields and  along with that we continued making music as well.

After a long time Nandini opened her mouth with a blank expression on her face

Nandini: Then why did you guys tell us now?

Manik- Because...

Flashback

Abhimanyu, Nandini and Navya left for their rooms after returning from the beach.

FAB5 said that they will join back after 10 mins as they were having something important to discuss.

Cabir : Manik why did you ask us to wait?

Manik : Guys, I will come straight to the point. I want us to reveal our identity to them.

Dhruv : Yeah even I was thinking the same. I wanted to discuss the same thing with you all.

Cabir: We shouldn't lie to them any more. They are so nice, they don't deserve this!

Mukti: Nandu is like an angel. I feel very connected to her and Navya. Abhimanyu is also so nice and a pure hearted person.