26. Tom and Jerry

Credit:   Priyankahoney & Myself

________________________

"The scariest thing about distance is you don't know if they'll miss you or forget about you."

________________________

NEXT DAY
Malhotra Mansion,

It was the day when they were leaving for the trip. Cabir, Manik and Dhruv were waiting for Mukti and Aliya. They decided to have breakfast together.

Cabir- Yaar, why are they taking so much of time! In logo ka wait karte karte, I am getting hungry.

Mukti : Cabir tell me when are you not hungry ?

Mukti and Aliya came and heard Cabir whining.

Cabir : FOOD IS LOVE!

Mukti : Bhukkad!

Cabir made a whatever face and went from their to sit on the dining table

Manik and Dhruv looked at each other and nodded their heads in disbelief.

In Kitchen,

Nyonika was looking after the breakfast arrangements alone when someone came and back hugged her.
.
.
.
Any guesses?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nyonika : Raj! We are in the kitchen not in our bedroom! Koyi dekhlega.

Raj : No one will come here. You didn't give me my morning dose today! Why so?

Nyonika : You are becoming shameless day by day!

Saying that she tried to push him but he tightened his hold around her.

Raj : You know na I can't stay away from you. It's your fault that you left me in the bedroom and came out before giving me my morning dose.

From outside Cabir shouted,

Cabir : Loce birds, if you are done with your romance, we are waiting here. Come fast!

Raj and Nyonika blushed on hearing that and Raj came out.

Raj: *Fake anger* Dekh lena, one day I will definitely take my revenge!

Cabir showed him his tongue

Nyonika came with the breakfast and everyone started serving themselves

Raj : When are you guys leaving?

Manik : In 2 hours Dad.

Nyonika : Where are you guys going?

Mukti : Mom even we dont know! Bhai is not telling only!

Fab5 members sometimes call Raj and Nyonika as Dad and Mom. Mukti also calls Manik as Bhai sometimes.

Manik : Mukti surprise ka meaning pata hai na? Just wait and see, I am sure you will be very happy after seeing the destination.

Mukti : Love you bhai! I am so excited.

Saying this she side hugged Manik who was sitting beside her.

Raj : Manik, Cabir and Dhruv, take care of the girls and don't leave them alone.

Cabir ,Manik and Dhruv : Yes dad!

Nyonika : What about Abhimanyu, Navya and Nandini?

Manik : y spoke with Abhi, he said they will come here directly.